ARB switch covers

KY_Jeep

Has anyone found a decent replacement for the factory style ARB switches? I have had three covers break and I'm not going to continue to replace these things every couple of months due to a crappy product design. I need a better option....

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
Has anyone found a decent replacement for the factory style ARB switches? I have had three covers break and I'm not going to continue to replace these things every couple of months due to a crappy product design. I need a better option....

How the heck are you breaking your switch covers? I haven't managed to break one yet in a couple years.

You are referring to these right? IMG_4990.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

KY_Jeep

Yes, those are the ones I am referring to. I haven't wheeled that much in the past year, so they rarely get used. I just touched my compressor switch the other day and the rocker fell off. They all break in the same spot where they mount. It's thin cheap plastic tabs.

WJCO

Meme King
Yes, those are the ones I am referring to. I haven't wheeled that much in the past year, so they rarely get used. I just touched my compressor switch the other day and the rocker fell off. They all break in the same spot where they mount. It's thin cheap plastic tabs.

Is it possibly due to the crazy cold weather we've been having? I've had a compressor one for years with no issues at all and use it quite a bit. I have the locker switches also but don't use them that often.

trailraider

maybe a bad batch? I've one on order now for several months and still no sign from ARB as to when I will get it.

jorgelrod

Hooked
I've had mine on the A-pillar for two years, granted I don't use them all the time, but mine have been solid. No complaints here...

KY_Jeep

I had one break just a few months after installing. Jeep is garage keep, climate controlled, got ARB to warranty the first rocker, and replaced another on my own. I was/am thinking possible bad batch as well since the latest break was still one I got from the kit. Either rate, I am still looking for a better option.

QuicksilverJK
Wow, I use mine quite often and have never seen this. Maybe I will pick up a couple to keep in the glove box.

I highly recommend this.

Top Bottom