Hey y’all from SC!

Jmw015

So been hanging around here for a few years and just decided it’s time to introduce myself haha. Also to say thanks for all the great info I’ve gathered. Thanks to this forum I’ve done all my own work that otherwise would have paid a shop to do.
Just this past weekend a couple friends and I decided to take a day trip over to northeast Georgia to do some light wheeling. Well due to the fact that it’s been raining for 2 months here that light wheeling was a little more serious than intended. Thankfully most of the mud was avoidable. (Hate the cleanup!) Still got a little mud on the tires but not too bad. Here are a couple pics from the trip.

Image1551784152.801037.jpg IMG_0290.jpg IMG_0300.jpg IMG_0288.jpg IMG_0299.jpg IMG_0294.jpg IMG_0297.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0295.jpg
    IMG_0295.jpg
    216.7 KB · Views: 46

Jmw015

The pics were taken at Tray mountain. We did hit Charlie’s creek as the sun was setting. We will definitely return to camp and explore more of Tray. That place is never ending!

longarmwj

The pics were taken at Tray mountain. We did hit Charlie’s creek as the sun was setting. We will definitely return to camp and explore more of Tray. That place is never ending!

Let me know when y’all come back down. I’m local and can show you some cool trails and historical spots that are interesting

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom