Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Eddie will probably shit on me, but here's the link.

Hard Top Storage

Quote Originally Posted by zimm View Post
    I had some coffee and thought it over. I'll go delete the offending link as it's clearly in violation. You can still fuck off though. What an asshole.

Edit- already deleted.
    No shit it was deleted. You are a fucking piece of shit. 1500 posts you should know better than to post that. Go spend your time on the other forum, nobody will miss you here.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

2012 Dozer JK
    -Dynatrac PR44/Rubicon Rear
    -Nitto 37” Trail Grapplers
    -Rock Krawler 2.5” Lift
    -ATX Slabs
    -Warn VR8
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

2012 Billet Silver JKUR
    -EVO DTD front and rear
    -Dynatrac PR60/PR80
    -EVO High Clearance Long Arm
    -Nitto 40” Trail grapplers
    -KMC Machetes
    -JE Reel 1410/1350 Driveshafts
    -Warn CTI 9.5
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

1975 DJ5

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    I had some coffee and thought it over. I'll go delete the offending link as it's clearly in violation. You can still fuck off though. What an asshole.

Edit- already deleted.
    No. You fuck off. You knew you shouldn’t do it, but you did anyway. Go hang out on the other forums, that you must love better.

Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.

Edit- already deleted.
    I wouldn’t say asshole as much as I would say straight shooter. It’s pretty clear that you have no respect for this forum or for Eddie and Cindy and his online family, so why should we have respect for you?? You clearly only are here to try to either:

1: stir shit up and cause problems

2: try to divert people to another forum for some kind of personal gain or vendetta

So please, the only person here who needs to do any fucking of off, is you.

Captain Imachurity
    2003 WJ Build Thread
    2017 Gobi JKU Build Thread
    2016 Renegade Sport Build Thread
    2019 Compass Sport Build Thread

Nothing but a Thing RESURECTIONJK's Avatar
    Honestly it doesn’t matter if you’ve got 15 posts 1500 or 15,000. If you do something you KNOW is in violation of the rules then that makes you a massive fuck nugget, in any environment not just the internet.

Nothing but a Thing
    Well I made the infirmary. That's an accomplishment.

It's amazing how some of you overreact to a fucking web link to instructions on how to make a $30 project out of wood. Lighten the fuck up.

It's amazing how some of you overreact to a fucking web link to instructions on how to make a $30 project out of wood. Lighten the fuck up.
    The link is a problem for sure. However your statement in regards to Eddie's thoughts and feelings prior to your post and your basic attitude of 'I'm going to post it anyways' on his forum (knowing he wouldn't be in favor of it) seems like a much bigger 'fuck you' then the link itself. Seems that way to me anyways.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Nothing but a Thing
    Well I certainly didn't intent to come across that way. I was tired and lazy and didn't feel like taking a screen shot, uploading the photo, when OP could click a button to see the information. So, yes, "my bad". I didn't think ya'll would overreact that badly. Won't happen again and I'm going to take a break from helping folks here for awhile.

It’s amazing how after all these years you still don’t know the rules about posting links to competing forums/websites

October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner!

2011 JK
    EVO Bolt-on Coilovers, EVO 1/4 pounder w/ stinger, 37" Cooper STT Pros, PR44, and some EVO stuff

Awaiting install-
    On Order-
    Want list- Evo carrier and skins, PSC hydro assis

jlwrangler.com

Well I certainly didn't intent to come across that way.
    Of course you intended it to come off that way. That's the reason why you said and I quote "Eddie will probably shit on me, but here's the link." AS IN, you couldn't give to fucks about me or the this forum that I PAY FOR OUT OF MY POCKET so that guys like you can shit on me.

I'm all about sharing information and helping jeepers.
    So by all means, start up your own forum and offer up all the help you can dole out.

I don't get a penny.
    How righteous of you. Unlike the multi-million dollar mega forum that you linked to, my wife and I PAY more than a few pennies to offer up this forum for guys like you to use for FREE. Obviously, we try to recoup some of our costs through advertising but you're kidding yourself if you think this is some kind of profit making machine. For you to redirect people to a forum who's shareholders couldn't give two shits about you and not give a fuck about how I would feel - well, all I can say is that you can go fuck yourself.

I was tired and lazy and didn't feel like taking a screen shot, uploading the photo, when OP could click a button to see the information. So, yes, "my bad". I didn't think ya'll would overreact that badly. Won't happen again and I'm going to take a break from helping folks here for awhile.
    How about you make that break a permanent one. I never asked you to "help" folks here and I'd really rather you didn't in the future.

Well I certainly didn't intent to come across that way. I was tired and lazy and didn't feel like taking a screen shot, uploading the photo, when OP could click a button to see the information. So, yes, "my bad". I didn't think ya'll would overreact that badly. Won't happen again and I'm going to take a break from helping folks here for awhile.
    How about instead of taking a break from “helping” people for a while, you just leave and never come back. You won’t be missed, and truthfully I had never even heard of you until this, so clearly you didn’t make too big of a helpful impact.

Captain Imachurity
    2003 WJ Build Thread
    2017 Gobi JKU Build Thread
    2016 Renegade Sport Build Thread
    2019 Compass Sport Build Thread

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast