Eddie will probably shit on me, but here's the link.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Nope, gravity does the job. Eddie will probably shit on me, but here's the link.

I'm all about sharing information and helping jeepers. I don't get a penny.

Just do 2, 2x4 stands instead of the 3. Good to go.

LOL!! Well shit - that has to be one of the douchest things I've seen posted in a while.

Since you don't give a shit about me, how about you go fuck yourself and find another forum to frequent :yup:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
There's a monster thread on the "other" forum that has plans to build a sweet $30 rack. I did it and it's perfect. The most expensive part are the 4 wheels, the rest is 2x4's. Holds top vertical. No place for panels though, I put those somewhere else. I salvaged past away granny's old sheep skin she had from a sewing project so please don't laugh at my upholstery skills.

Nope, gravity does the job. Eddie will probably shit on me, but here's the link.

Fuck you douche bag.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
Thank you for posting that. I did it for UNDER $30. Here's a video for it.

And so that it's clear, I don't get paid a dime for for the idea.

I plan on building this later in the spring. Looks very straight forward and easy to use. Thanks Eddie.
as Zimm is concerned, what a fucking dick. That was a really shitty thing to post.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Hard Top Storage

How many times are you going to share links to other forums? This is like the third time, and that comment means that you DO know the rules. Are you still mad about the Teraflex tire carrier thread?
IMG_3302.JPG
IMG_3303.JPG
IMG_3304.JPG

zimm

Caught the Bug
I'm glad you dug up a thread from 2015. 1500 post of (usually) helping out folks. Fuck off. If it really hurts you, go delete it.

Glad Eddie did a video of a rack. I don't spend time on the JL forum so I didn't know about it.

longarmwj

I'm glad you dug up a thread from 2015. 1500 post of (usually) helping out folks. Fuck off. If it really hurts you, go delete it.

Glad Eddie did a video of a rack. I don't spend time on the JL forum so I didn't know about it.

It was posted here too you numb nuts. 1500 posts of “usually helpful” posts is mostly negated by being a level 10 penis wrinkle, foreskin included.

Not sure how you can expect to blatantly post a link to another (probably shit hole forum, I didn’t get to see the link) and then tell us to fuck off when you get the shit that you deserve. Congrats! You’ve won douchebag of the day, your two foot dildo trophy will arrive shortly. If you can’t find it after it arrives, check your wife’s pussy.

zimm

Caught the Bug
I had some coffee and thought it over. I'll go delete the offending link as it's clearly in violation. You can still fuck off though. What an asshole.

Edit- already deleted.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Hard Top Storage

I had some coffee and thought it over. I'll go delete the offending link as it's clearly in violation. You can still fuck off though. What an asshole.

Edit- already deleted.

No shit it was deleted. You are a fucking piece of shit. 1500 posts you should know better than to post that. Go spend your time on the other forum, nobody will miss you here.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

Edit- already deleted.

No. You fuck off. You knew you shouldn’t do it, but you did anyway. Go hang out on the other forums, that you must love better.

longarmwj

Edit- already deleted.

I wouldn’t say asshole as much as I would say straight shooter. It’s pretty clear that you have no respect for this forum or for Eddie and Cindy and his online family, so why should we have respect for you?? You clearly only are here to try to either:

1: stir shit up and cause problems

2: try to divert people to another forum for some kind of personal gain or vendetta

So please, the only person here who needs to do any fucking of off, is you.

Honestly it doesn’t matter if you’ve got 15 posts 1500 or 15,000. If you do something you KNOW is in violation of the rules then that makes you a massive fuck nugget, in any environment not just the internet.

zimm

Caught the Bug
Well I made the infirmary. That's an accomplishment.

It's amazing how some of you overreact to a fucking web link to instructions on how to make a $30 project out of wood. Lighten the fuck up.

WJCO

Meme King

It's amazing how some of you overreact to a fucking web link to instructions on how to make a $30 project out of wood. Lighten the fuck up.

The link is a problem for sure. However your statement in regards to Eddie's thoughts and feelings prior to your post and your basic attitude of 'I'm going to post it anyways' on his forum (knowing he wouldn't be in favor of it) seems like a much bigger 'fuck you' then the link itself. Seems that way to me anyways.

zimm

Caught the Bug
Well I certainly didn't intent to come across that way. I was tired and lazy and didn't feel like taking a screen shot, uploading the photo, when OP could click a button to see the information. So, yes, "my bad". I didn't think ya'll would overreact that badly. Won't happen again and I'm going to take a break from helping folks here for awhile.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

It’s amazing how after all these years you still don’t know the rules about posting links to competing forums/websites :doh:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well I certainly didn't intent to come across that way.

Of course you intended it to come off that way. That's the reason why you said and I quote "Eddie will probably shit on me, but here's the link." AS IN, you couldn't give to fucks about me or the this forum that I PAY FOR OUT OF MY POCKET so that guys like you can shit on me. :thumb:

I'm all about sharing information and helping jeepers.

So by all means, start up your own forum and offer up all the help you can dole out.

I don't get a penny.

How righteous of you. Unlike the multi-million dollar mega forum that you linked to, my wife and I PAY more than a few pennies to offer up this forum for guys like you to use for FREE. Obviously, we try to recoup some of our costs through advertising but you're kidding yourself if you think this is some kind of profit making machine. For you to redirect people to a forum who's shareholders couldn't give two shits about you and not give a fuck about how I would feel - well, all I can say is that you can go fuck yourself. :thumb:

I was tired and lazy and didn't feel like taking a screen shot, uploading the photo, when OP could click a button to see the information. So, yes, "my bad". I didn't think ya'll would overreact that badly. Won't happen again and I'm going to take a break from helping folks here for awhile.

How about you make that break a permanent one. I never asked you to "help" folks here and I'd really rather you didn't in the future.

longarmwj

Well I certainly didn't intent to come across that way. I was tired and lazy and didn't feel like taking a screen shot, uploading the photo, when OP could click a button to see the information. So, yes, "my bad". I didn't think ya'll would overreact that badly. Won't happen again and I'm going to take a break from helping folks here for awhile.

How about instead of taking a break from “helping” people for a while, you just leave and never come back. You won’t be missed, and truthfully I had never even heard of you until this, so clearly you didn’t make too big of a helpful impact.

Top Bottom