Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best programer for a 2017 JK Rubicon.

Quote Originally Posted by sipafz View Post
    Did you look in the app? Looks like those items should be supported 07 to 18. Also the app was just updated yesterday or so. It might be worth another look. Admittedly, it seems to be a work in progress.
    I tried it and it wouldn’t work. But yeah I see my app updated today and it says TPMS will work on all JKs now. Which is my main reason for doing it, to get the stupid light off. I’ll mess with it again tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by nbunga View Post
    I tried it and it wouldn’t work. But yeah I see my app updated today and it says TPMS will work on all JKs now. Which is my main reason for doing it, to get the stupid light off. I’ll mess with it again tomorrow.
    Good luck! I was able to reprogram my TPMS today, which I couldn’t a couple of days ago on my 2016 JKU.

Knows a Thing or Two tastethebeast's Avatar
    I was looking at getting the Trail Cal the other day. Do you like all the functionality? I don't really care about tuning.
    Quote Originally Posted by MericaMade View Post
    When you say programmer do you want engine power performance changes or just the ability to change tire size and have 4Hi locker options? I went with the the TrailCal touch screen that gives you a ton on features but dose not have performance tunes. If you want performance tunes you need to unlock or swap your PCM.

Knows a Thing or Two MericaMade's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tastethebeast View Post
    I was looking at getting the Trail Cal the other day. Do you like all the functionality? I don't really care about tuning.
    Love it. The simple click of the screen to use lockers in 4HI or rear in 2wd is awesome. Having toggle switch built in for light is nice, and all the other features for tire size, gears works perfect for me. I have a Rubicon so you need to take that into account for the lockers and sway discount light and you can turn off TPMS if you wants.
    2017 Rubicon JKU -- EVO Enforcer 3 inch stage 3 with draglink flipkit -- King 2.5 Resi's -- Method Beadlocks -- 37 BFG KM2 -- GenRight Front/Rear bumper and Tire Carrier -- Adams 1350 shafts -- still going

Hooked
    I'm using a Procal also. It is good enough for my basic needs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12