Thread: Guided Badge of Honor Ride at Rausch

Been Around the Block CapnMericaMyCopilot's Avatar

Guided Badge of Honor Ride at Rausch

Not sure if anyone would be interested but there is a Badge of Honor guided ride being offered at Rausch this September. Blue/green with black lines optional. Crawl Daddy will not be part of it tho. I wonít post the link unless told itís ok, but the cost is only $30 plus Park fee. I just signed up myself.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by CapnMericaMyCopilot View Post
    Not sure if anyone would be interested but there is a Badge of Honor guided ride being offered at Rausch this September. Blue/green with black lines optional. Crawl Daddy will not be part of it tho. I wonít post the link unless told itís ok, but the cost is only $30 plus Park fee. I just signed up myself.

We could prob do all the trails they are talking about and save you the $30 plus maybe run crawl daddy if itís a nice day. All the badge of honor trails are easy to get to and do.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner!

2011 JK
    EVO Bolt-on Coilovers, EVO 1/4 pounder w/ stinger, 37" Cooper STT Pros, PR44, and some EVO stuff

Awaiting install-
    On Order-
    Want list- Evo carrier and skins, PSC hydro assis

jlwrangler.com

Quote Originally Posted by cozdude View Post
    We could prob do all the trails they are talking about and save you the $30 plus maybe run crawl daddy if itís a nice day. All the badge of honor trails are easy to get to and do.
    Yeah I had a code for a free ride so was a wash. And I find the guided rides good to take the girlfriend on cuz thereís little chance of getting into a situation causing her to panic...donít think I could say the same going out with you guys because thatís when Iíd want to push it and see what I can do.

Iíd definitely be up for a Rausch Creek run this year. I donít think Iíd do the badge event though just because the group size might get large and slow things down.

2015 JKU Rubicon AEV JK350
    1985 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler

Quote Originally Posted by cozdude View Post
    Crawl Daddy again?

Nich is gonna sell his Jeep for sure!

Iíll be sure to keep an eye out for a trip getting put together as I think itíd be an awesome time to get out with some of you.

Iíll also admit I still feel like a noob so itís easy to fit in at these things

Depending on when you plan for I might be down. I haven't been off pavement in months.

Fresh Catch
    Taking a Group up on the 23/24. Planning to do the BOH trails 11 and Crawler Rdidge on the 23 and Crawl Daddy on the 24. First time up last year it took two of us 2-3 hours to get both rigs up CD. You are welcome to join the little red lego block and friends.

Cheers