Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: OBD JScan - Program With Your Smart Phone

Quote Originally Posted by sipafz View Post
    Your adapter is fine! Either it connects or it doesn’t. I have the exact same one.

Changing gear ratio is a two step process. You probably completed the first part which is to use the gear ratio adaptation. Then you have to enable or initialize EGS:

Attachment 326768

JScan has a video on Facebook dated April 21 that describes the process more thoroughly. I suggest watching it starting at the 5 minute mark.

Attachment 326769
    So I haven’t had time to mess with this more, yet. I apparently forgot to reset my TPMS threshold back to stock because I’m at 28 psi and no lights. THAT, all by itself is worth what I’ve paid.

I will go back and see if I can get the gear ratio to take, following that video.

Has anyone messed with the tcase low settings at all? I’m really happy with 4 low in Spider after the regear, but if I can squeeze a little more out of it, well...
    2013 JKU Sport "Spider" with some EVO goodies and a chop here and there

DIY trail/tube door build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24449-My-DIY-Doors

Overall "build thread" http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?2...ker-quot-build

Fresh Catch

CRD, yeah I know you want one, ha ha ha

Hi Jeepers, I was wondering if you know it the Jscan will work with the diesel JK , 2009 if that helps

Quote Originally Posted by USMC Wrangler View Post
    Has anyone messed with the tcase low settings at all? I’m really happy with 4 low in Spider after the regear, but if I can squeeze a little more out of it, well...
    I haven’t or had the need to.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiecrd View Post
    Hi Jeepers, I was wondering if you know it the Jscan will work with the diesel JK , 2009 if that helps
    Yes. Welcome to Wayalife!

Fresh Catch
    This may sound like a stupid question but Wranglers don't come with a factory back up camera. Does the activation to turn on the back up camera only apply to after market kits that hook into the dash display?

One particular kit that I saw on Google comes with a chip that performs the activation.

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussiecrd View Post
    On a JScan video on Facebook, the author of the app is using it on his diesel, so I imagine it works.

Quote Originally Posted by bushpilotmexico View Post
    This may sound like a stupid question but Wranglers don't come with a factory back up camera. Does the activation to turn on the back up camera only apply to after market kits that hook into the dash display?

One particular kit that I saw on Google comes with a chip that performs the activation.
    Here is a link to my install:

Oscar's No Build Thread: Backup Camera

https://wayalife.com/showpost.php?p=1121162

All you need is a head unit with a screen like a stock 430, 430n or 730n a wire harness with proper plugs, female/female RCA adapter and the camera. Cost me $42.

Fresh Catch
    Thanks Guys, only fresh on here, but seems a lot more action than the other Jeep page I was in, just waiting for my bluthtooth OBD2 sender and I can have a play with it

Been Around the Block CapnMericaMyCopilot's Avatar
    Was wondering if anyone using can tell me if “stored” means the error is current or not. I cleared and it came back but still as stored.

Before and after pic for reference. IMG_4192.jpgIMG_4193.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by CapnMericaMyCopilot View Post
    Was wondering if anyone using can tell me if “stored” means the error is current or not. I cleared and it came back but still as stored.

Before and after pic for reference. IMG_4192.jpgIMG_4193.jpg

I haven't used the app to diagnose as of yet. Do you get the codes still on the dash when you cycle the key?

Been Around the Block CapnMericaMyCopilot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sipafz View Post
    I haven't used the app to diagnose as of yet. Do you get the codes still on the dash when you cycle the key?
    Nothing on the dash but the Jeep decided to lose power (electrical) at a red light. Pulled into parking lot and traction control light was still on. Went away when I restarted it but ran scan when I got to work. Tried to replicate the problem and couldn’t but then one of the times I turned vehicle off/ on it struggled and wouldn’t turn over.

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast