Need 1 ATX Slab 17 inch 5x5

Smackpappy

So.... they apparently discontinued these wheels and I need one rim. I’m an idiot and didn’t have my lugs tight enough and it wallowed out the holes.

Anyone have an idea where I could get one. I’ve looked everywhere I can think of. I’m certainly not against buying used.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I swear these morons run in cycles. Don’t see one for a while then out of no where we get them in droves. Welcome to craigslist shit bird.

Smackpappy

Hmm. Lots of hate. I didn’t mean to cause any issues. I surf the forum all the time I just don’t post. I’m not looking to sell anything. I’m just looking for a wheel.

I searched the internet up and down. No luck so far.

Sorry if I gave off bad impression I was just looking at any option out there to fix my issue. Posting on a forum that lots of folks have beadlocks seemed like a good plan.

Sorry if I went about it the wrong way.

BaddestCross

Hmm. Lots of hate. I didn’t mean to cause any issues. I surf the forum all the time I just don’t post. I’m not looking to sell anything. I’m just looking for a wheel.

I searched the internet up and down. No luck so far.

Sorry if I gave off bad impression I was just looking at any option out there to fix my issue. Posting on a forum that lots of folks have beadlocks seemed like a good plan.

Sorry if I went about it the wrong way.

Solved. Off-road evolution helped me out. Great service from them. I should have tried there first

Glad you got it figured out. 🍻

Now go introduce yourself in the Wave forum and become an active, participating member so you don't have to worry about getting your balls busted again. 😎

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Top Bottom