VIDEO : Building a Dynatrac ProRock 60 Front Axle - a WAYALIFE Classic

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
When you need to have absolute confidence in the quality of your axles and how they'll perform out on the trail, few companies can give you the kind of peace of mind that Dynatrac can! Their ProRock 60 axles are legendary, made 100% here in the U.S.A and engineered entirely with new off the shelf components that are designed to work flawlessly together and without the need to use recycled, refurbished or salvaged parts from junkyard axles. Of course, the ProRock 60 is also the only axle with a profiled differential that offers well over an inch of ground clearance and to top it off, Dynatrac is the only company that I know of that offers a no-fault warranty so long as you properly service and maintain your axles.

Needless to say, when it came time for us to upgrade the front axle in our 2007 Jeep JK Wrangler that some of you know as Moby, there was no question what axle we wanted to get. Fortunately for us, Dynatrac was kind enough to invite us down to their manufacturing facility in Huntington Beach, CA and see how our ProRock 60 front axle would be made from start to finish. After watching this short video, you just might want one too!

This WAYALIFE Classic video was made back in 2009 and at the time, it was our very first non off-roading video we ever made. Back then, we had posted it on our old forum but thought it might be fun to re-post it here, especially being that it's been 10 years since it originally aired. We hope you enjoy. :cool:

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE
If you enjoyed this video, Cindy and I would be grateful if you could please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/wayalife?sub_confirmation=1

That fact that Moby is still running this axle and with all the original parts in it really says all that needs to be said about Dynatrac and their dedication to being the best.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
This was literally in my “recommended” section last night and I went and watched it! Was super cool to see some familiar faces that worked on your new JL pr44 were still with dynatrac 10 years ago working in your pr60

deantac

My pro rock 60 I pulled out on my rebuild this year had 11 years of service and still had all the original parts also, I'm still surprised I never broke a axle or ring gear.

Outrun

Awesome video! Can definitely see how much more amazing your current video skills have grown too!

jeeeep

Hooked
damn! can't believe it's been 10 years...

Hello time?? where'd you go!! :doh:

Last edited:

benatc1

Hooked
Thanks for reposting, I will say it's pretty cool to see that it's still similar how they build it today, sure more streamlined but doesn't look like they cut any corners compared to 10 years ago. Plus Jim looks to be stuck in the 90s in this video lol.

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Green machine

When you need to have absolute confidence in the quality of your axles and how they'll perform out on the trail, few companies can give you the kind of peace of mind that Dynatrac can! Their ProRock 60 axles are legendary, made 100% here in the U.S.A and engineered entirely with new off the shelf components that are designed to work flawlessly together and without the need to use recycled, refurbished or salvaged parts from junkyard axles. Of course, the ProRock 60 is also the only axle with a profiled differential that offers well over an inch of ground clearance and to top it off, Dynatrac is the only company that I know of that offers a no-fault warranty so long as you properly service and maintain your axles.

Needless to say, when it came time for us to upgrade the front axle in our 2007 Jeep JK Wrangler that some of you know as Moby, there was no question what axle we wanted to get. Fortunately for us, Dynatrac was kind enough to invite us down to their manufacturing facility in Huntington Beach, CA and see how our ProRock 60 front axle would be made from start to finish. After watching this short video, you just might want one too!

This WAYALIFE Classic video was made back in 2009 and at the time, it was our very first non off-roading video we ever made. Back then, we had posted it on our old forum but thought it might be fun to re-post it here, especially being that it's been 10 years since it originally aired. We hope you enjoy. :cool:

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE
If you enjoyed this video, Cindy and I would be grateful if you could please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/wayalife?sub_confirmation=1

Cool vid as usual. All I can say is someday man someday. Love these axles.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That fact that Moby is still running this axle and with all the original parts in it really says all that needs to be said about Dynatrac and their dedication to being the best.

I agree and it's not like I can make any of this stuff up. :yup:

This was literally in my “recommended” section last night and I went and watched it! Was super cool to see some familiar faces that worked on your new JL pr44 were still with dynatrac 10 years ago working in your pr60

Just goes to show why MADE IN USA is so important to me. Sure, it may cost more but I think there's a reason for it.

My pro rock 60 I pulled out on my rebuild this year had 11 years of service and still had all the original parts also, I'm still surprised I never broke a axle or ring gear.

Awesome! Glad to hear we're not the only one :thumb:

Awesome video! Can definitely see how much more amazing your current video skills have grown too!

:cheesy: I have to say that our earlier videos are hard for us to watch now :blush:

damn! can't believe it's been 10 years...

Hello time?? where'd you go!! :doh:

LOL!! Crazy ain't it :crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for reposting, I will say it's pretty cool to see that it's still similar how they build it today, sure more streamlined but doesn't look like they cut any corners compared to 10 years ago. Plus Jim looks to be stuck in the 90s in this video lol.

:cheesy: LOL at being stuck in the 90's :cheesy:

Again, love seeing inside the factory. It gives me a good feeling that there's still some real manufacturing going on here in SoCal.

Pretty cool to see for sure :cool:

Awesome video I actually watched it few month ago it popped up in my feed.
As you said it makes you want one [emoji106][emoji106]

No kidding, that's awesome :thumb:

Cool vid as usual. All I can say is someday man someday. Love these axles.

Well, with any luck, you won't need them for some time to come :yup:

Well i finally have a reason to hate you Eddie, you haven't aged a bit in 10 years!!!! :D

:cheesy: It's all CG post editing and retouching :D

Top Bottom