Hidden Falls April 21?

Angry Aussie

I know I know that’s Easter Sunday. That’s the whole reason I’m seeing if anyone wants to go out that Sunday. I need to get out of going to an Easter party that day.

Anyone want to go?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

dillard09

I'll have to see how the new job work schedule lands but if I can fit it in I'll try and be there. Be good to get out with ya again. 🤘

Angry Aussie

Easter party? Is that really a thing now?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

It’s been a thing my whole life. My mom has always thrown a big Easter party for friends and neighbors. People bring their kids for the Easter egg hunt, it used to be much bigger when I was younger. It’s gotten a little smaller each year but it gets annoying having the same conversation with 100 different people.

So I decided I’m not going this year and need a good excuse like Wheeling with Wayalifers to get out of it.

Angry Aussie

I'll have to see how the new job work schedule lands but if I can fit it in I'll try and be there. Be good to get out with ya again. [emoji869]

It would be awesome to get out there with you again man. Last time was so much fun. Hope you can make it out.

I promise I won’t do this again! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

IMG_8786.JPG

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
It’s been a thing my whole life. My mom has always thrown a big Easter party for friends and neighbors. People bring their kids for the Easter egg hunt, it used to be much bigger when I was younger. It’s gotten a little smaller each year but it gets annoying having the same conversation with 100 different people.

So I decided I’m not going this year and need a good excuse like Wheeling with Wayalifers to get out of it.

I don’t blame you for wanting out. Lol

Top Bottom