Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Hidden Falls April 21?

  1. #1
    Nothing but a Thing Angry Aussie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    1,387

    Hidden Falls April 21?

    I know I know thatís Easter Sunday. Thatís the whole reason Iím seeing if anyone wants to go out that Sunday. I need to get out of going to an Easter party that day.

    Anyone want to go?


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  2. #2
    Old Timer dillard09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Redondo Beach
    Posts
    2,798
    I'll have to see how the new job work schedule lands but if I can fit it in I'll try and be there. Be good to get out with ya again. 🤘
    '08 JKUR 6.0LS, 6L80
    EVO DTD, Evolever w/ Hi Clearance long arms
    40x13.50R17 Nitto TGs w/ KMC Machettes
    Dana 60, Sterling 10.5
    EVO stuff
    Evo Pro & Warn Zeon
    Evo Tire Carrier

  3. #3
    Resident Smartass OverlanderJK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    30,659
    Quote Originally Posted by Angry Aussie View Post
    I know I know thatís Easter Sunday. Thatís the whole reason Iím seeing if anyone wants to go out that Sunday. I need to get out of going to an Easter party that day.

    Anyone want to go?


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Easter party? Is that really a thing now?


    Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

    2012 Dozer JK
    -Dynatrac PR44/Rubicon Rear
    -Nitto 37Ē Trail Grapplers
    -Rock Krawler 2.5Ē Lift
    -ATX Slabs
    -Warn VR8
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

    2012 Billet Silver JKUR
    -EVO DTD front and rear
    -Dynatrac PR60/PR80
    -EVO High Clearance Long Arm
    -Nitto 40Ē Trail grapplers
    -KMC Machetes
    -JE Reel 1410/1350 Driveshafts
    -Warn CTI 9.5
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

    1975 DJ5

  4. #4
    Old Timer HighwayTrout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,383
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJK View Post
    Easter party? Is that really a thing now?


    Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

    Wait till you have kids....
    en hopup veritas

  5. #5
    Resident Smartass OverlanderJK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    30,659
    Quote Originally Posted by HighwayTrout View Post
    Wait till you have kids....
    As close as it gets.

    Image1552140478.384350.jpg


    Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

    2012 Dozer JK
    -Dynatrac PR44/Rubicon Rear
    -Nitto 37Ē Trail Grapplers
    -Rock Krawler 2.5Ē Lift
    -ATX Slabs
    -Warn VR8
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

    2012 Billet Silver JKUR
    -EVO DTD front and rear
    -Dynatrac PR60/PR80
    -EVO High Clearance Long Arm
    -Nitto 40Ē Trail grapplers
    -KMC Machetes
    -JE Reel 1410/1350 Driveshafts
    -Warn CTI 9.5
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

    1975 DJ5

  6. #6
    Old Timer HighwayTrout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,383
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJK View Post
    As close as it gets.

    Image1552140478.384350.jpg


    Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
    lol

    .......
    en hopup veritas

  7. #7
    Nothing but a Thing Angry Aussie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    1,387

    Hidden Falls April 21?

    Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJK View Post
    Easter party? Is that really a thing now?


    Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Itís been a thing my whole life. My mom has always thrown a big Easter party for friends and neighbors. People bring their kids for the Easter egg hunt, it used to be much bigger when I was younger. Itís gotten a little smaller each year but it gets annoying having the same conversation with 100 different people.

    So I decided Iím not going this year and need a good excuse like Wheeling with Wayalifers to get out of it.




    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  8. #8
    Nothing but a Thing Angry Aussie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    1,387
    Quote Originally Posted by dillard09 View Post
    I'll have to see how the new job work schedule lands but if I can fit it in I'll try and be there. Be good to get out with ya again.
    It would be awesome to get out there with you again man. Last time was so much fun. Hope you can make it out.

    I promise I wonít do this again!

    IMG_8786.JPG


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  9. #9
    Resident Smartass OverlanderJK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    30,659
    Quote Originally Posted by Angry Aussie View Post
    Itís been a thing my whole life. My mom has always thrown a big Easter party for friends and neighbors. People bring their kids for the Easter egg hunt, it used to be much bigger when I was younger. Itís gotten a little smaller each year but it gets annoying having the same conversation with 100 different people.

    So I decided Iím not going this year and need a good excuse like Wheeling with Wayalifers to get out of it.




    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    I donít blame you for wanting out. Lol


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

    2012 Dozer JK
    -Dynatrac PR44/Rubicon Rear
    -Nitto 37Ē Trail Grapplers
    -Rock Krawler 2.5Ē Lift
    -ATX Slabs
    -Warn VR8
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

    2012 Billet Silver JKUR
    -EVO DTD front and rear
    -Dynatrac PR60/PR80
    -EVO High Clearance Long Arm
    -Nitto 40Ē Trail grapplers
    -KMC Machetes
    -JE Reel 1410/1350 Driveshafts
    -Warn CTI 9.5
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

    1975 DJ5

  10. #10
    Nothing but a Thing Angry Aussie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    1,387
    Thanks man, I used to enjoy them but really donít anymore.

    Gotta be some people up for an Easter Run. Hopefully some people can make it out.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hidden Falls Jan/Feb
    By RockinAZJK in forum Trails & Upcoming Trips
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 03-07-2019, 05:22 AM
  2. Hidden Falls
    By aTX427 in forum Trails & Upcoming Trips
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-17-2017, 09:09 AM
  3. First time at Hidden Falls Tx:)
    By LSX-Jeep in forum Jeep Show & Tell
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-22-2016, 05:40 AM
  4. Hidden Falls 2/20
    By Stick in forum Trails & Upcoming Trips
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 02-24-2016, 12:24 AM
  5. Hidden Falls TX CENTRAL TX PPL
    By Hock Edition in forum Trails & Upcoming Trips
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-09-2013, 12:31 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ďwayoflifeĒ is a moniker that Iíve been using for 20 years now and I chose it because I think it does a great job of explaining, in simple terms, the passion I have for Jeeps and the Jeep way of life. This is a lifestyle that transcends age, gender and race as the only thing you need to be a part of it is a love for the outdoors, a desire to explore, a yearning to take on a challenge and a will to conquer it. Over the years, Cindy and I have attempted to capture the essence of this lifestyle through photographs and videos and share it with others around the world. And, this is how WAYALIFE was born.
Join us
WATCH OUR VIDEOS