A unique wave from South Louisiana

The Korean

This intro will go over interestingly but here it goes. Hello from South LA, formerly owned (or more like spent a ton of money on) a 76 CJ7. Sold the CJ to consolidate and eventually found a 96 Bronco, which I am currently working out all of the kinks with so my daughter can have when she moves off to college which is coming sooner than I am prepared for. Also own a Tundra that I am casually turning into an overlander just because. Have always loved Jeeps, and really have taken a lot of interest in the JL Wranglers. I fully see myself in one at some point, in a weird kinda way I am hoping this forum helps to convince me to get into a JL rather than and not something else I have my eye on. Have not lurked long enough to determine if this intro will go over well, or if the Bronco and Toyota will have be cast out, but I'm a big boy so I'll see how it goes.

Ddays

Hooked
Welcome to WAL from Western PA. No need to stress!
You'd probably get a good trade offer for that Tundra against a nice new JL :brows:

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Wave from Wisconsin [emoji1588]. I joined well before having a Wrangler, but I will say that this forum didn’t make it easy. Being on it and reading about all the fun was more than I could take. It will definitely pull you in!

Boudica

Wave from a fellow South Louisianan. I joined post-Jeep but pre-upgrade- so, somewhat similar. My bank account is also taking a hit these days! :beer:

Brute

Hooked
Howzit from Buenos Aires via HI & WA...and I love fishing for redfish & speckled trout down Delacroix way...

Top Bottom