Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: september trip to moab/arizona/colorado

Quote Originally Posted by Mountainjk10 View Post
    Just so you know, almost all Jeep rental places in Moab only allow 150 miles per day on their jeeps. I think itís like 40c a mile if you go over. Plan on also renting a car if you want to travel. There is a place in northern Utah that rents jeeps with roof top tents so you can live out of them. Thatís an option if youíre the off the grid type.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    For sure. Iíd rent a regular car full all the real travel and then rent a Jeep or SxS for a day or two on Moab. And maybe a day in Ouray/Telluride. Then I be hiking a bunch or rafting in some National Parks, but thatís just me.

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch View Post
    For sure. Iíd rent a regular car full all the real travel and then rent a Jeep or SxS for a day or two on Moab. And maybe a day in Ouray/Telluride. Then I be hiking a bunch or rafting in some National Parks, but thatís just me.

Yeah id only rent a jeep for the time i was spending in Moab 2-3 days maybe. And a car for the other 10-12.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountainjk10 View Post
    Just so you know, almost all Jeep rental places in Moab only allow 150 miles per day on their jeeps. I think itís like 40c a mile if you go over. Plan on also renting a car if you want to travel. There is a place in northern Utah that rents jeeps with roof top tents so you can live out of them. Thatís an option if youíre the off the grid type.

Enterprise rents with unlimited mileage and i cant think id put more than 150 miles on a jeep a day.... atleast not a rented one. Lol if i drive id be putting roughly 550 miles a day just to get there in 3 days lol

At this rate i figure roughly itd cost me 670 to rent a jeep for 2 days(taxes in) and 677(taxes in) for a small car for 12 days. Ill have to break down the costs of both driving and flying/renting. I definitely wouldnt mind driving. I drove from ontario to nova scotia in two days. Thats about 16 hours of driving so i know i can do it.

Sent from my SM-G960W using WAYALIFE mobile app
    '14 JK Sport Anvil 6-Spd 3.73 gearing
    Installed:
    -Rubicon Express 2.5" lift with monotube shocks
    - Cobra Cb 18 WX STII
    - 285/70/17 Duratracs
    - 1.5" G2 Wheel Spacers
    - Rigid Dually Spots
    - Poison Spyder A-Pillar Mounts
    -RC 2.5" swaybar disco's

Awaiting Install:
    -