Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Don't Cry For Me Argentina

Quote Originally Posted by Ruvicon View Post
    Happy Birthday Ed, once again totally jealous of your travels. Thanks for sharing with us!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Thanks Vic...

Knows a Thing or Two danford.lau's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    Bypass BA altogether if you can...you'll probably have to fly into Santiago, Chile in order to get to La Serena...and trout fishing is also off the charts in Chile (also on my bucket list in the next 3 years)...but most likely fly fishing only...however, if you want to visit Argentina, try a flt to Mendoza, someplace I wished we would have gone...it is the Napa of Argentina, in the heart of their wine country. It's west of BA in the foothills of the Andes, just north of Patagonia. Chile might have some good opportunities for salt water fishing as well, I'd check into that if I were you.

I'm trying to see how feasible it would be to ship a couple jeeps to southern Chile and retrace the Dakar Rally race course north into Columbia...are you hearing me Eddie & Cindy???????????!!!! I'm serious...
    Keep me posted if you try to plan something wild like this . I’m overdue for Patagonia and would be even cooler with jeeps

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

It would be the epic offroad trip of a lifetime...I'm going to start researching it soon...

Looks like an awesome trip! Happy Birthday!!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

My wife and I went to Argentina to celebrate my 60th birthday...the plan was to spend a week in Patagonia at the Patagonia River Ranch, and a couple days in Buenos Aires.
    Where were you there? Just got back from Buenos Aires on Monday. Was there for 8 days. Loved the people and culture.

Quote Originally Posted by SLO View Post
    Where were you there? Just got back from Buenos Aires on Monday. Was there for 8 days. Loved the people and culture.
    I was in the Recolete & Puerto Maduro areas...only a couple days , but spent 7 days in northern Patagonia

My wife did get to video of a king fisher that attacked my mouse pattern...since it did it three times. Not sure how to post it
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Thanks Doug...

HAppy Birthday!! Sorry I'm late to the thread, great pictures by the way!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789