Sno*Blind 2019

jtpedersen

Caught the Bug
It's rare to have any pictures of 'me,' since normally I'm the one taking group pics. So I really appreciated Tom Patterson taking some shots of my wife and I at last month's event in northern-lower Michigan.

52439671_2077674285612929_3481788343140745216_o.jpg

Most of us got to use a snatch strap along the way.
52265945_2077673725612985_4722585381134925824_o.jpg

And, a number of us had a Go at Big Money Hill. Put together a short video from the event.

Right at the start, watch the previous Jeep sliding backward. Oddly enough, even with some more well-built rigs, we were the only ones to make it up that day. Actually didn't seem that hard. That said, it was so icy last year, one two made it up. Too polished after that. Coming down, more of a controlled skid than anything.

Cheers,

jdofmemi

Looks like a great snow run.

Good job on the big hill. You had the right level of commitment to make it up.

I've been impressed with the BFG All Terrains in snow. They sure beat my worn down MTRs

jtpedersen

Caught the Bug
Looks like a great snow run.

Good job on the big hill. You had the right level of commitment to make it up.

I've been impressed with the BFG All Terrains in snow. They sure beat my worn down MTRs

Thanks. It was a fun event this year. Starting our 4th season wheeling, I've become much more comfortable with my and Stitch's abilities. Big Money Hill's not as big as it used to be though. Looking at the original slope, that must've been a real bear a few decades ago.

Agree. BFG T/As have always been a good tire. The KO2s made a good tire even better. For 'my' use, I've been completely satisfied. For sake of discussion, I was at 15PSI on this event.

Top Bottom