Put my order today with Discount Tire for STT Pros, they'll arrive Thursday!

jorgelrod

Hooked
Gotta give mad props to DT, I called the local store, they went on their system and said they could get them by Wednesday so I scheduled a visit for Thursday to have them installed.

jdofmemi

Yep, 37-13.50-17 STTs were on sale over the weekend.
Got them ordered, and mine are supposed to be here tomorrow 😁
Got a great deal!

Now I'm hoping for a sale on Ridge Grapplers for the JL

Discount Tire

Thank you for the shoutout and for choosing Discount Tire, orgelrod!

Let us know what you think of the new rubber after you get some time on them.

jdofmemi

FYI, Discount Tire Direct has 40" STT Pros on an eBay deal four tires for $1372

Says only 5 sets left

jorgelrod

Hooked
They treated me super nice at the Jacksonville store in 103rd Street, I knew I had one dead TPMS sensor, turned out it was two. They knocked that out while replacing the tires and sent me on my way pretty fast. Extra points for the fact that I asked for white lettering outward and they removed the blue paint manufacturers put over the letter before they finished with my vehicle.

Attachments

• 267A1C9B-33DB-4FED-85F3-67E77DEA1CDC.jpg
    267A1C9B-33DB-4FED-85F3-67E77DEA1CDC.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 151
  • 2BC3806C-B864-4F64-8A20-E77B56E12825.jpg
    2BC3806C-B864-4F64-8A20-E77B56E12825.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
They treated me super nice at the Jacksonville store in 103rd Street, I knew I had one dead TPMS sensor, turned out it was two. They knocked that out while replacing the tires and sent me on May way pretty fast. Extra points for the fact that I asked for white lettering outward and they removed the blue paint manufacturers put over the letter before they finished with my vehicle.

I really like the way the white letters facing out looks👍👍

ibeb

Put a set of 37x12.50's on my 14 JKUR in December. Only downside was that they wouldn't install them on the OEM rims. Ended up getting new rims at a decent price, but would have rather kept my oem Rubi rims. Tires have done great this winter with the snow that we got.

Erik

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
Put a set of 37x12.50's on my 14 JKUR in December. Only downside was that they wouldn't install them on the OEM rims. Ended up getting new rims at a decent price, but would have rather kept my oem Rubi rims. Tires have done great this winter with the snow that we got.

Erik

It sucks but they would be going against the Mfg guidelines for wheel width. Cya on their part.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
They treated me super nice at the Jacksonville store in 103rd Street, I knew I had one dead TPMS sensor, turned out it was two. They knocked that out while replacing the tires and sent me on my way pretty fast. Extra points for the fact that I asked for white lettering outward and they removed the blue paint manufacturers put over the letter before they finished with my vehicle.

White letters out looks cool with those steel wheels :thumb:

Top Bottom