Tazer JL lite non responsive

bongoray

All,

Has anyone else had an issue with their Tazer JL lite? My Tazer had been working flawlessly since I purchased it in November. I updated the firmware successfully and disconnected it from my computer (mac). I then plugged it into my 2018 JLUR and the Jeep does not recognize it. I then tried connecting to the Tazer with the ZPU software app and the unit will not connect. It shows the USB port as a connection path, but it will not connect. I then retried to connect via PC and was not able to connect. So now I have a Tazer that will not connect to my Jeep, Mac nor PC.

I've reached out to ZAutomotive and he has been responsive at first through FB messenger, but my last response from him was Saturday.

Any thoughts?

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
All,

Has anyone else had an issue with their Tazer JL lite? My Tazer had been working flawlessly since I purchased it in November. I updated the firmware successfully and disconnected it from my computer (mac). I then plugged it into my 2018 JLUR and the Jeep does not recognize it. I then tried connecting to the Tazer with the ZPU software app and the unit will not connect. It shows the USB port as a connection path, but it will not connect. I then retried to connect via PC and was not able to connect. So now I have a Tazer that will not connect to my Jeep, Mac nor PC.

I've reached out to ZAutomotive and he has been responsive at first through FB messenger, but my last response from him was Saturday.

Any thoughts?

If you aren’t a member, I’d imagine you’ll have more responses at our sister site.
https://jlwrangler.com/forumdisplay.php?1-Jeep-JL-Wrangler-Forums

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom