Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Best way to dress up your engine

Quote Originally Posted by DWiggles View Post
    Pressure washer and simple green

sent from SPACE!
    DZZ Build thread
    So a pressure washer does work?! Lol

I like to pull into Electric Vehicle charging stations, then use Liberal Tears to clean my engine.

Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter View Post
    I like to pull into Electric Vehicle charging stations, then use Liberal Tears to clean my engine.
    Lol. Works.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter View Post
    Lol. I've parked in the "green" spaces at the mall. Got ticketed by the Sheriff in the substation. Went in with a photo of my Jeep and the sign that just said "Green Vehicle Parking" and told them that until they got more specific signage that they could just fuck right off. The head sheriff laughed his ass off and tore up the ticket. 😂🤣😂

--
    Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
    Build Thread: The Adventures of Fiona
    '08 JKR Rescue Green 2-Door

Quote Originally Posted by BaddestCross View Post
    Lol. I've parked in the "green" spaces at the mall. Got ticketed by the Sheriff in the substation. Went in with a photo of my Jeep and the sign that just said "Green Vehicle Parking" and told them that until they got more specific signage that they could just fuck right off. The head sheriff laughed his ass off and tore up the ticket. 🤣

--
    Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
    Hahahaha good thing he had a sense of humor!

Lol. I've parked in the "green" spaces at the mall. Got ticketed by the Sheriff in the substation. Went in with a photo of my Jeep and the sign that just said "Green Vehicle Parking" and told them that until they got more specific signage that they could just fuck right off. The head sheriff laughed his ass off and tore up the ticket. 🤣

--
    🤣 that’s perfect post up the picture!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Jsouder53 View Post
    Hahahaha good thing he had a sense of humor!
    Right? But even if they didn't, fuck them and their green vehicle parking. Wasn't even a charging station. Probably figured the vegan douchebag driving their Prius couldn't muster enough strength to walk any farther. 🙄

--
    Build Thread: The Adventures of Fiona
    '08 JKR Rescue Green 2-Door

I got this from a professional detailer. Use Super Clean over warm engine. Lightly pressure wash clean. Use Notouch tire shine over entire wet engine especially all plastic and hoses, covers etc. Let sit for 30 minutes and results amazing. Been doing it once a year and looks like a show car.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    if it ain't broke!

Lol. I've parked in the "green" spaces at the mall. Got ticketed by the Sheriff in the substation. Went in with a photo of my Jeep and the sign that just said "Green Vehicle Parking" and told them that until they got more specific signage that they could just fuck right off. The head sheriff laughed his ass off and tore up the ticket. 😂🤣😂

--
    That's awesome, lol. I love it when law enforcement won't enforce stupid bullshit like this.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

--
    That's funny as shit 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Helps that your Jeep is green, it might have been a harder sell otherwise

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast