Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: VIDEO : LONELY ROAD to Alamo - A Trek Across the Desert National Wildlife Refuge

Quote Originally Posted by drrags View Post
    Damn straight that's why we love Nevada - it's like the earth has its clothes off and you can see everything. I will never get tired of it. Thanks for the excellent video!
    Now that's a great way of putting it

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmypaget View Post
    Never knew it was there! I’m definitely going to make this trip! Awesome video as always though!
    Be sure to stop over at the visitor center and check it out. It's really nice

Quote Originally Posted by pop2tu View Post
    Nice video. It is truly amazing how wide open that part of the country is. Thank you for sharing
    With any luck, it'll stay like that until the day I die

Pretty neat area and cool video bringing us along.

Every time you guys talk about lake beds all I think about is the whiskey trip before getting into middlegate when you said it felt like brownies and then Cindy got buried up to the frame. Lol

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

2012 Dozer JK
    -Dynatrac PR44/Rubicon Rear
    -Nitto 37” Trail Grapplers
    -Rock Krawler 2.5” Lift
    -ATX Slabs
    -Warn VR8
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

2012 Billet Silver JKUR
    -EVO DTD front and rear
    -Dynatrac PR60/PR80
    -EVO High Clearance Long Arm
    -Nitto 40” Trail grapplers
    -KMC Machetes
    -JE Reel 1410/1350 Driveshafts
    -Warn CTI 9.5
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

1975 DJ5

Awesome video. When you jokingly gave the name of the dry lake bed I paused the video to look it up thinking you were being legitimate 🤣.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Captain Imachurity
    2003 WJ Build Thread
    2017 Gobi JKU Build Thread
    2016 Renegade Sport Build Thread
    2019 Compass Sport Build Thread

Awesome, yet another trip to add to Laurie and I’s growing list. Great video as always! Thank you! House goes up for sale tomorrow, the clock keep ticking down!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Matthew Nicholas
    The Wampa- 16’ JK Rubicon Hard Rock
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the RECOMMENDED-Jeep-Parts-amp-Accessories section of this forum will help support this forum and at no cost to you.

Wonderful video. I miss these scenes that remind me why I own a Jeep. there is more to wheeling than just crawling an obstacle. Sometimes we need to explore for the sake of appreciating the wonderful world out there with family. Keep em coming. Hope to see you out there again.
    2013 JKUR "Pigpen" sold
    2015 JKUR "Shrimp Boots"

very cool!

When I was younger and had my CJ, friends and I would explore Nevada from the Utah side.

We would get topo maps from the USGS, stock up on food and water, few jerrycans of fuel and go exploring.

It was always cool to find abandoned buildings. There is a lot of history out there and OFF LIMITS signs too lol

The desert can be a pretty awesome place

Knows a Thing or Two Seahawkfan's Avatar
    Another great video. Thanks for sharing your journey. Can hardly wait for the day when I'm home for good to really enjoy the way out places you two always seem to find. Keep em coming.

Thanks for taking us along. Some amazing view that’s for sure! Time to put winter away and bring on some heat- tired of the cold 🥃 Cheers guys!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

So cool. I never cease to be amazed by how expansive Nevada is and how much of it I still need to see.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

That was nice, and a good way to wind down after an excitement filled day of wrenching and changing tires on the Jeep.

I'm ready to get out into more of the desert in Nevada, Arizona, and even parts of Kalifornia

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast