Front upper control arms

64fabius

Hello, I'd want to change my front upper Synergy control arms on my JK 3.8L Rubicon. I'm not satisfied of them because it wasn't easy to set their lenght without removing them from the vehicle ,exspecially on driver site. Now I'm looking for Rock Krawler or Currie Enterprises. Can you tell me pros and cons about these? Thanks a lot.

A.J.

Welcome to Wayalife. The Synergy adjustable front upper control arms do not require removal to adjust. They have a pinch bolt and adjuster sleave that you can turn on the vehicle. The Curries you mention are great but as I recall you do have to remove one end to adjust. Not a fan of the Rock Krawler because of the joints they use. Do you have a picture of yours?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

rubiDave

As far as I know, all EVO arms are adjustable on the Jeep. I have Currie uppers and EVO lowers, so maybe someone with both can confirm.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
Negative.
EVO Front uppers just have a jam nut.
I'm pretty sure EVO only makes the front lower control arm with the adjuster sleeve and pinch collar. The rest have jam nuts and you need to unbolt them to adjust. I haven't received my rear control arms yet but I expect them to have jam nuts.
20190322_103333.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Benito

Caught the Bug
Negative.
EVO Front uppers just have a jam nut.
I'm pretty sure EVO only makes the front lower control arm with the adjuster sleeve and pinch collar. The rest have jam nuts and you need to unbolt them to adjust. I haven't received my rear control arms yet but I expect them to have jam nuts.
View attachment 323426

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

They are all adjustable without having to remove them on the JK long arm kits by EVO, I have them. I know when I ran the EVO Enforcer on my JK I only had the front lowers and those were adjustable on the Jeep, don’t know what the rest of the Enforcer control arms consist of; I also ran the Synergy front upper control arms and those were also adjustable on the Jeep. From the load of pictures posted for the JL kits by Evo, those all appear to have jam nuts on one end.

Wheatbackdigger

With the EVO Enforcers, only the front lowers are adjustable while mounted. All others have jam nuts and will need to be dropped to adjust.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

devonn216

So I’ve got the Enforcer with the adjustable from lowers with pinch collar and jam nut. I haven’t messed with them since I put it on a while ago. Can someone refresh my memory on how to adjust them while mounted?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom