Hello

Just wanted to drop by and say hi. I’m new to this forum but not new to Jeeps. I just purchased a 17 JKU. Found a few issues I was not aware of after purchase. All of the info is great on here.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Shadow's_Jeep

Caught the Bug
Welcome to Wayalife from Keizer,oregon.

His: 2009 Wrangler Unlimited X
3.8- 6 Speed Manual
Her's: 2016 Renegade Latitude
2.4,9 Speed Automatic.

Nothing major, just a ball joint replacement. Also have to keep an eye on the radiator...hopefully some issues are not as big as I thought. Thanks for the welcome

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Wave from the Northern Milwaukee Burbs [emoji1588]. Welcome to Wayalife!

I had to replace the radiator on my 2016 so keep an eye on it. If you smell coolant, it’s leaking somewhere. Ball joints on a 2017 is kind of unusual.

Wave from the Northern Milwaukee Burbs [emoji1588]. Welcome to Wayalife!

I had to replace the radiator on my 2016 so keep an eye on it. If you smell coolant, it’s leaking somewhere. Ball joints on a 2017 is kind of unusual.

I thought it was odd as well. Did some digging on the Jeep and found that it spent the first part of its life in Pennsylvania. Not sure if the roads were terrible or not.

As far as the coolant smell I’m going to reach out to the dealer and see if the powertrain warranty covers the radiator. If not, I’ll add it to the list.

JKbrick

I thought it was odd as well. Did some digging on the Jeep and found that it spent the first part of its life in Pennsylvania. Not sure if the roads were terrible or not.

As far as the coolant smell I’m going to reach out to the dealer and see if the powertrain warranty covers the radiator. If not, I’ll add it to the list.

Welcome, if it helps I did ball joints at 13000 on mine

Top Bottom