17x9.5 -18 Black Rhino Barstow's w/ 37/13.5 Cooper Discoverer STT Pro

halffrozen

Here's our setup of 17x9.5 -18 Black Rhino Barstow's with 37/13.5 Cooper Discoverer STT Pro on our recently lifted JLUR.

From the reviews and videos done by Eddie, we made our decision based on those factors and are thus far loving our Rancho Sport 2" lift!

Photo Mar 21, 6 04 07 PM.jpg Photo Mar 21, 6 04 19 PM.jpg Photo Mar 21, 6 04 38 PM.jpg

benatc1

Hooked
Here's our setup of 17x9.5 -18 Black Rhino Barstow's with 37/13.5 Cooper Discoverer STT Pro on our recently lifted JLUR.

From the reviews and videos done by Eddie, we made our decision based on those factors and are thus far loving our Rancho Sport 2" lift!

View attachment 323429 View attachment 323430 View attachment 323431
Looks great, thinking 2" Rancho myself with same tire up. Not wheels but those do look nice

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looks awesome my friend!

I have to say though, am I the only one who got a laugh looking at the saguaro sticking up out of the roof on the first pic :crazyeyes:

halffrozen

That's a good looking Jeep. Love that color.

Thank you, I actually wanted yellow or orange but this is my wife's and she loved the blue with the red outlines on everything. Glad I listened to her for the color choice.. on her vehicle. :cheesy:

Looks great, thinking 2" Rancho myself with same tire up. Not wheels but those do look nice

Yeah in my opinion, it's the perfect height for us at this time as we don't do extreme trails at this time, and it's mostly seen at the local target. lol Thank you for the kind words! :)

Such a beautiful color!

Thank you!

Fucking love that color. The black wheels make it insanely sexy!

Thank you! The black really do make the blue pop!

Shit I think my dick just expressed its excitement
I love it

:cheesy: You're welcome...? :p

Looks awesome my friend!

I have to say though, am I the only one who got a laugh looking at the saguaro sticking up out of the roof on the first pic :crazyeyes:

Thank you Eddie and Cindy! My wife and I watched all of your videos and absolutely love the trips you take and information about the trails as you're going along them! I told my wife about the cactus and she said she noticed the exact same thing but didn't think anyone would notice it! :cheesy:

Thanks everyone for the kind words! I will be posting more soon from our trip to Tucson this weekend!

halffrozen

Looks great - thank you for sharing!

Hello from a fellow Arizonian BTW - Surprise, AZ :thumb:

Thank you for the great price on the tires and install! (we went to your location off of Dysart and McDowell)

We're in Litchfield Park! :D

That’s a nice color. Good looking Jeep.

Thank you! :)

Very nice man!:rock:

What steps/sliders are those?

Thank you!

They're the ROAM side-steps, don't think they'd last too long on an actual crawler trail though haha! But my wife needs them!

Top Bottom