Close calls

You know, I'm not the best driver in the world but I know that street signs are put there to keep people from killing each other in accidents...It seems to me that some people are just A#$% or they are dumb as rocks. This rocket scientist decide she want to play chick with my JEEP with her little Honda Civic. My JEEP has 2.5" lift, 33's with a Rugged Ridge stubby with a winch and bull bar. I would have rolled right over this rocket scientist. Sometimes I wish I could just hit them. Only thing is I don't want to hurt my baby, (JEEP).
Have any of you had close calls with people like this?

Here's the video

https://youtu.be/iNTGSJrQ88M

:mad::furious3:

NorseLife

You know, I'm not the best driver in the world but I know that street signs are put there to keep people from killing each other in accidents...It seems to me that some people are just A#$% or they are dumb as rocks. This rocket scientist decide she want to play chick with my JEEP with her little Honda Civic. My JEEP has 2.5" lift, 33's with a Rugged Ridge stubby with a winch and bull bar. I would have rolled right over this rocket scientist. Sometimes I wish I could just hit them. Only thing is I don't want to hurt my baby, (JEEP).
Have any of you had close calls with people like this?

Here's the video

https://youtu.be/iNTGSJrQ88M

:mad::furious3:

You had it on video, she was clearly at fault, insurance would have paid for a new bumper :brows:

jdofmemi

Seems pretty much normal for around here.

Why wait, when you can just drive like an ass and cut in where you want.

WhiteMetal

Yeah that's about the norm everywhere I'm thinking. I guess there's these bubblegum machines that hand out driver licenses and although I have never personally seen one, they must be on every street corner cause half the population can't actually drive or have a clue what street signs mean. Oh and in the video that looks like a 4 way hahaha that's a difficult concept. Where I live it seems like every 4 ways getting replaced with a traffic circle cause people don't understand the first to stop, is the first to go

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Believe me, I wanted to chase her down and slap(cleaned up what I really like to to them) some sense into the rocket scientist but that's against the law... No more than 4 days later another little Toyota jump in front of me(no more than 2 feet between me and him) he slams his brakes to get into a gas station. James Bond rocket launcher sounds like a good investment. Lol

Bustedback

Toyota Camry drivers are the worst. Always in the left lane going three mph under the speed limit. Always speeding up when there’s a chance to pass, then slow down when you can’t pass.

Typed by my very own fat fingers on my iPad or iPhone.

RedPool

Had a guy in an Accord turn in front of me going left to right. We both hit the brakes with me doing about 30 (no stop sign on my side). By the time we stopped, he was staring at my stinger about 6 inches from his window and in-line with his head. The jackass threw up his hands and drove away like I was at fault. Stupid people.

Top Bottom