Howdy from Redmond WA _[o||||||o]_

D-Ray

Hello! D-Ray (or Dave) here in Washington state just outside Seattle. Born and raised on the shores of Kentucky Lake in Tennessee and have moved around quite a bit, but my wife and I love it up here in the Pacific Northwest. We try to get out to the national and state public lands as often as we can and enjoy back-country hiking and camping. I had a 1980 CJ-7 with the 304 V8 for a while, then drove a 2006 Liberty for 12 years before selling it and getting our completely stock 2016 Wrangler JKU Sport-S a few weeks ago. Only thing I've done so far is install a MORE dead pedal and throw a Smittybilt heavy duty compressor and tire patch kit in the back (got a story about a flat miles from nowhere and the Liberty falling off the jack). Next up is probably tires or wheels AND tires, then bumpers and a winch and so on, and so on, ....... and so on :D
Good to find you guys and I am looking forward to all the knowledge and conversation I see here!

D-Ray

Welcome to Wayalife from New Mexico.

Thanks! Love me some NM high desert. My brother and his wife live in Angel Fire, where she is a realtor, and were in Eagle Nest before that. We went camping up on one of the mountains overlooking Eagle Nest Lake (I think it was Green Mtn.) a few years ago and had a close encounter with a full-grown mountain lion. Makes your butt pucker but it sure was a beautiful animal.

Last edited:

Bear_JT

Hooked
Thanks! Love me some NM high desert. My brother and his wife live in Angel Fire, where she is a realtor, and were in Eagle Nest before that. We went camping up on one of the mountains overlooking Eagle Nest Lake (I think it was Green Mtn.) a few years ago and had a close encounter with a full-grown mountain lion. Makes your butt pucker but it sure was a beautiful animal.

That’s awesome! Angel Fire is a really nice area. Definitely a good area for lions.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom