Grand wagoneer

kep01

A few months ago I sold off a project Jeep and then had to have another one. I snagged a 1988 grand wagoneer. PO has started a 6.2 diesel swap from a k5 military blazer. Since I have had it I have been making adjustments and finishing things to my liking. I now have it capable of being a daily driver if need be. However I’m not done yet! Here are the specs so far. 6.2 with a 400 turbo trans. Dana 44 front and rear for now. 35 inch tires but probably going 37 soon. Have the ac working and heat as well. Body is great with minimal surface rust in a few spots. It’s a bit of a Frankenstein Jeep but it gets tons of looks and compliments when I drive it around town. Future plans are to redo the interior then I’m gonna paint it and redo the wood grain. Then axles. Had planned on pulling the engine and getting a 4bt Cummins in it but deal fell through on the engine. Here she is with more pics to come Image1553482257.781142.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

kep01

I have already por15 the entire frame and then painted it. Next I’m thinking tackle the interior and get that done. Then start addressing the engine bay. That ol 6.2 is huge in there.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom