Our trip through the Mojave.

black pearl

Hooked
When my wife told me she was a maid of honor in a friends wedding in Phoenix and that I didn’t have to go. What else is one to do, but plan a wheeling trip! My father in law and I spent the last few months readying our jeeps and gear. So on 3-21-19 we set out on our journey. Leaving the Bay Area for the Mojave Desert! There was really only two spots we were unsure about. One being soda Lake and the second being the water crossing. With all the rain the area had gotten we thought the lake might just be a giant soupy mud pit. The only reason the water crossing was a concern, was my father in laws TJ is basically stock. Aside from 30” tires. But we pushed through and prevailed at the end.
Hope you in joy a few photos I took along the way. I’m also going to try and put a video together from the GoPros. IMG_4719.jpg 57495821564__71F55590-66C0-44B5-AE49-72D2352DBE31.jpg IMG_4730.jpg IMG_4738.jpg IMG_4739.jpg IMG_4740.jpg IMG_4741.jpg IMG_4744.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
You picked a great year and a great weekend to run this. The weather was perfect and with all the rain the desert is in full bloom and greener than ever right now. Look like a great time.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

black pearl

Hooked
You picked a great year and a great weekend to run this. The weather was perfect and with all the rain the desert is in full bloom and greener than ever right now. Look like a great time.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app
It was amazing, and the wild flowers were spectacular. I’m really glad we made this trip. I told my wife she needs to make this trip with me next time.

Great time was had by all!🤙

Another epic adventure, with a lifetime of memories being created.

Great you got to do this. [emoji106]

It’s great making memories with the family. Something that has become very important to me.
It’s amazing the things that are within a day drive from us.

black pearl

Hooked
So before we got into the national preserve and just after we got back out of it. I took a couple quick shots with the drone.
Here’s one looking at the trail traveled. DJI_0212.jpg and one looking back towards soda Lake. DJI_0218.jpg

Top Bottom