Hello from Rocklin, CA

Rocklin_Chris

What's up guys and gals. My name is Chris and I just finished singing up. I'm new to the Jeep world having picked up my first Jeep in November of 2017 and I absolutely love it. It's a Sting Gray 2018 JL Unlimited Rubicon with every option except Leather and the LED Package. Two weeks ago I installed the 3.5" MetalCloak GameChanger RockSport Edition with Method 305NV 17"x8.5" wheels wrapped with 38"x13.5"x17" Milestar Patagonia M/Ts. I did the lift myself, had the wheels and tires done at America's Tire where they matched Walmart's AMAZING deal on the tire @ $206/per, and aligned at a local shop in Roseville called Patriot 4x4. All sorts of other fun things planned but knew the foundation of the lift and wheels/tires would be a good start. Excited to entrench myself in here and learn and get to know folks. Thanks to Eddie for really great YouTube content and a forum we can all use to enjoy this Wayalife!

57436581656__FE22B8E4-EEE4-46EE-849D-8CA9A7944EFD.jpg

KevinG

Caught the Bug
Hello from northern Washington state. Formerly from Rocklin on Blue Oaks Blvd! :standing wave:

Top Bottom