Rear drive shaft slip on boot torn on evap canister (Warranty) yes or no?

SkyRubi18

I was wondering since a lot of times this happened to almost all of us with the torn rear drive shaft slip on boot, because the evap canister is so close to it especially when you go wheeling,
If anyone went to the dealership with that problem and what do they say warranty or not ?

Thanks for feedback already guys!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

mattfl

I was wondering since a lot of times this happened to almost all of us with the torn rear drive shaft slip on boot, because the evap canister is so close to it especially when you go wheeling,
If anyone went to the dealership with that problem and what do they say warranty or not ?

Thanks for feedback already guys!!

My dealership wouldn't warranty mine, you can get the boot for like $75 and replace it yourself in an hour though.

SkyRubi18

My dealership wouldn't warranty mine, you can get the boot for like $75 and replace it yourself in an hour though.

Thanks for the info appreciate it, I went yesterday to the stealership they want 120$ for the boot 🤨
So I went online and found original Mopar 67$ dealership won’t price match even it’s from the Moparparts.com [emoji848]

pop2tu

Thanks for the info appreciate it, I went yesterday to the stealership they want 120$ for the boot 🤨
So I went online and found original Mopar 67$ dealership won’t price match even it’s from the Moparparts.com [emoji848]

Sounds about right!

Make sure to mark your driveshaft so you don’t get it misaligned when you separate the two sections.

Top Bottom