Hello from Reno, Nevada!

ImpactDoc

Hi fellow Jeepers! I got my first Jeep picked up 3 weeks ago. It’s been great, sting gray rubicon unlimited. The tutorial videos from Eddie are great. Such a great wealth of knowledge... hoping to get the upgrades on later this year!

Hope to see you all out on the trails!

Dawghousewraps

Hellow from Southern Utah

Monica and Andrew Becker

2016 Jeep Wrangler Sport Unlimited 4 door - started Blue, bought 0 miles and then wrapped Purple for my lady before we got married - 2yrs later shade shift Purple wrap, renames Brutus! Mobile WiFi 3 carriers ( it’s what I do ) cell booster, 3.25 rough country lift ( sucks ) toyo 12.5/35” Toto’s ( love them ) countless Smittybilt items including rack sidebars and half doors - rocking OPAR modified custom bumpers with receiver up front for bike ( we overland not much for the rocks ) Fastpaq F5 custom PCM 10” Android dash stereo ( to whatch Wayalife on the road ) full time traveling 48 states beginning May - new to Jeeps but saving our coins for a cash purchase 2nd Jeep to go all out this winter JL of course - own a vehicle Wrap Shop and large format printing for the funny money and I’m a full time director mobile for Speint managing the entire west region with a few other talented peopl ( yes I have Verizon )

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Monica and Andrew Becker

2016 Jeep Wrangler Sport Unlimited 4 door - started Blue, bought 0 miles and then wrapped Purple for my lady before we got married - 2yrs later shade shift Purple wrap, renames Brutus! Mobile WiFi 3 carriers ( it’s what I do ) cell booster, 3.25 rough country lift ( sucks ) toyo 12.5/35” Toto’s ( love them ) countless Smittybilt items including rack sidebars and half doors - rocking OPAR modified custom bumpers with receiver up front for bike ( we overland not much for the rocks ) Fastpaq F5 custom PCM 10” Android dash stereo ( to whatch Wayalife on the road ) full time traveling 48 states beginning May - new to Jeeps but saving our coins for a cash purchase 2nd Jeep to go all out this winter JL of course - own a vehicle Wrap Shop and large format printing for the funny money and I’m a full time director mobile for Speint managing the entire west region with a few other talented peopl ( yes I have Verizon )

What the hell are you talking about?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Hi fellow Jeepers! I got my first Jeep picked up 3 weeks ago. It’s been great, sting gray rubicon unlimited. The tutorial videos from Eddie are great. Such a great wealth of knowledge... hoping to get the upgrades on later this year!

Hope to see you all out on the trails!

Welcome to Wayalife

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Shadow's_Jeep

Caught the Bug
Welcome to Wayalife.

His: 2009 Wrangler Unlimited X
3.8- 6 Speed Manual
Her's: 2016 Renegade Latitude
2.4,9 Speed Automatic.

Top Bottom