Offroad+ Feature for JL?

TinkerBellJL

I was watching a new TFL video this morning on the Gladiator. The Gladiator Rubicon had a button above the sway bar disconnect that said Offroad+. The host briefly described that it dumbs down the traction control to allow for more spin. I am wondering if this is the fix to the issues I saw in some of the JLX videos that Eddie and others had when trying to climb some obstacles they lost power. Can anyone find more details and has anyone heard if this will be a feature coming to the JL? Is it that big of a deal and have yall learned to over come it? I was about to order a new JLUR but now I want to know more and decide if I should wait for that feature or not.

WJCO

Meme King
I was watching a new TFL video this morning on the Gladiator. The Gladiator Rubicon had a button above the sway bar disconnect that said Offroad+. The host briefly described that it dumbs down the traction control to allow for more spin. I am wondering if this is the fix to the issues I saw in some of the JLX videos that Eddie and others had when trying to climb some obstacles they lost power. Can anyone find more details and has anyone heard if this will be a feature coming to the JL? Is it that big of a deal and have yall learned to over come it? I was about to order a new JLUR but now I want to know more and decide if I should wait for that feature or not.

Start at 16:26. Basically that button allows the computer to take over and automatically detect the type of terrain your Jeep is on.

Top Bottom