Track bar recommendations

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Any recommendations on track bars? Bushings in my factory front are shot. Debating going factory again or going to a “cheaper” adjustable one like rancho. At the same time might do the rear as well. Opinions are welcome

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
Any recommendations on track bars? Bushings in my factory front are shot. Debating going factory again or going to a “cheaper” adjustable one like rancho. At the same time might do the rear as well. Opinions are welcome

Teraflex?...

A.J.

Replaced my front recently with Crown. Old style bushing. Mine is a 2011 like yours. Has the weaker style bushing. 07-10 I think is the stronger style bushings.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I went with synergy adjustables to get my axles centered. Only about 20k on them but great so far

Ok thanks! I was thinking about them as well.
Replaced my front recently with Crown. Old style bushing. Mine is a 2011 like yours. Has the weaker style bushing. 07-10 I think is the stronger style bushings.

Yea I remember Eddie mentioning that the bushing style was different in those years as well. Might have to consider the crowns just for something cheap if that’s the case. Thanks!

Masjkf84

Caught the Bug
I see a lot of mention for Johnny joints for control arms. Why isn’t the same style pushed for track bars?

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I see a lot of mention for Johnny joints for control arms. Why isn’t the same style pushed for track bars?
I had a front track bar in my jk which used a fk heim joint. Noisy as hell. No experience with a Johnny joint on a track bar, but rubber ones are so quiet

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

TheGrendel

i don't think there is a need for JJs on a track bar. i haven't seen anyone mention their track bar on a JK limiting their flex. so, sticking with a bushing that keeps vibrations to a minimum is smart.

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
I'm running a synergy adjustable in the rear that I bought new when I hit my build and have had no issues with it and I'm running a rock crawler bomb proof adjustable with Johnny joints(it's really beefy) in the front that I picked up second hand with very few miles on it and it has been doing fine ever since my build as well. They both have probably about 30k miles on them.

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom