Reno, NV New Guy

Swamp Fox

Hello all. Just joined the forum and looking forward to getting to know new folks with the same passion. I've been in to 4x4s all my life and have owned several other types over the years...1989 Dodge Ramcharger, 1993 Dodge Ramcharger, 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser, etc... I'm now the proud owner of a 2016 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited that I scored with only 17,000 miles on it. I'm loving it so far and have a ton of future plans for it. The range of possibilities is amazing with these. I'm a happily married, father of 2, former Army guy who loves the outdoors, off road exploring, camping, hiking, etc... If you're in the Reno area and see a stock, black JKUR with a cammo spare tire cover, that's me.

Last edited:

Shadow's_Jeep

Caught the Bug
Congrats and Welcome to Wayalife.

His: 2009 Wrangler Unlimited X
3.8- 6 Speed Manual
Her's: 2016 Renegade Latitude
2.4,9 Speed Automatic.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Welcome from Reno as well! Don’t listen to that Quicksilver guy though, we are all a bunch of dicks. ;)

Swamp Fox

Thanks a ton for the warm welcome. If anyone around in Reno ever wants to get together and do some off road exploring, please give me a shout. Mine's stock right now but I do have plans to take care of that. I'm not really in to rock crawling but I do love to get out there and see the sights.

Top Bottom