JAGS

Hooked
****SOLD****

2012 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon (JKUR)
Navigation/Bluetooth/Satalite
Premium Alpine audio sound system
87K Miles
Oil Changed every 5K
All recommended maintenance performed (T-Case, Trans, Diffs, Brakes, rotations, etc)

Asking (price drop) $26,000

I've had an amazing time with my JK. Made a ton of new friends and had more adventures than I could possibly imagine. My life for the next several years will be too busy to enjoy one Jeep as much as I'd like, let alone two. So with the craving to build my JL, and set some funds aside for my kids' jeep in the near future, it's time to depart with my JK. She deserves a good home. She's fun to drive and has been tested. She's FAR more capable than the current owner, that is for sure.

Here's what this Rubicon has to offer it's next owner:

Suspension/Driveline
EVO 4” Enforcer
King 2.5 bypass shocks
King Front Bumpstops
Currie HD Tie Rod
1350 JE Reel Front DS
Rear "Revolution" Chromoly axel hafts
5.13 gears
EVO no limits manual disconnect
Dynatrac Rear Dif cover
Stainless Brake Lines
Factory e-lockers front/rear

Bumpers
LOD Armor Lite Stubby with Stinger
EVO Cage Tire Carrier
EVO Rear Aluminum Fascia
EVO D-ring mounts
Winch Fairlead Holder
Smitty Fairlead to LED Holder

Armor
Rock Hard 4x4 Sport Cage (custom silver)
EVO Skins
EVO Sliders
EVO C2 Axle Gussets
EVO Front Control Arm Skids
EVO Oil Pan Skid
EVO Transmission Skid
EVO Rock Star Skids
EVO Corner Armor
PS Evap Skid

Wheels/Tires
Level 8 ZX Wheels (with extra wheel guards)
37” Nitto Trail Grapplers

Aux Power and Lighting
Oddessey extreme deep cycle battery
Switch-Pro Power System
Truck-Lites
EVO A-pillar light mounts
LED Lighting (Rock lights, front spots, light bar)

Misc Other
Premium Softtop
Silver Spider Web Shade
Custom built trunk deck/secure storage.
Bartact/Trek Armor seat covers
All-weather floor mats
TeraFlex Mud Flaps
Tinted front windows
Misc. extra spare parts, trail spares, etc

I'll post some pics soon. PM with any questions. Reasonable offers considered.

****SOLD****

Last edited:

JAGS

Hooked
Great Jeep and heck of a buy if your getting into a Jeep.

Great Jeep and a great price for a lucky buyer.

That’s a smoking deal for someone.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Shit, hopefully I’m not asking too little. It was hard to price out all the extras. In fact, I even forgot to list the Currie HD Tie Rod I added not too long ago. And the EVO no limits.

Updated the first post.

I’ll also be going through the trail spares and misc spare parts. Some of these are quite valuable. Just off the top, probably easily $1.5-$2k. I’ll either include in a fair offer or sell separately if need be.

JAGS

Hooked
That's a great deal. How old is your son? Why not save it for him?

The wife and I have been kicking that around. He likes Jeeps, but he’s not in love with it for him. Too built up. Not to mention the insurance would be pretty high.

My daughter (14.5yr old twins) actually loves Jeeps more, but not a fan of a rock crawler for her first car. We’re looking at a compass or maybe a renegade.

I’m sure they’ll both be asking to drive the built up JL around though. Lol. Knot in my throat thinking about both my kids possibly behind the wheel. [emoji33]

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Got news for you, the insurance for a 16 year old boy is insane no matter what they drive. Of our three vehicles at the time, the Jeep was the LEAST expensive.

Believe me, I get shit for giving my son a semi-built Jeep for his first ride. I’ll tell you what though, he is the only one of his friends who is proud of his vehicle, takes care of it, and hasn’t gotten a ticket being an asshat. (Knocks on wood)

Last edited:

TrailHunter

Hooked
Knot in my throat thinking about both my kids possibly behind the wheel. [emoji33]

Yeah.. I'm with you... scary shit... My kid (10) can't even keep his shoe tied and he's going to be operating a vehicle in 5 years.. :crazyeyes: But my plan is to give him my JKUR (if he deserves it) and he is going wheeling with me whether he likes it or not! lol

jesse3638

Hooked
Sad to see it go I'm sure, but the JL is a great place holder. You will make many more memories with that.
Got news for you, the insurance for a 16 year old boy is insane no matter what they drive. Of our three vehicles at the time, the Jeep was the LEAST expensive.

Believe me, I get shit for giving my son a semi-built Jeep for his first ride. I’ll tell you what though, he is the only one of his friends who is proud of his vehicle, takes care of it, and hasn’t gotten a ticket being an asshat. (Knocks on wood)
My 17yo step son drives my jeep regularly. He does take pride in it, but won't stay out of the damn mud...haha. Unfortunately he got his first ticket two weeks ago for the license plate being slightly obscured. The CHP said he couldn't clearly see the last digit due to my tire carrier latch. He didn't write the tinted windows, no mud flaps which he pointed out. Those are fix-it items. Instead writes the ticket which had a fine. He didn't even point out the missing front plate. I will cover the fine because it wasn't his fault. I may fight it considering you can see it clearly from the majority of the angles. We'll see. I think the cop used it as PC for the stop hoping to get a bigger issue.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked

Dude. I hear you on the insurance.

I’d have to unbuild this one to get it to something he would half enjoy. If he or my daughter were begging me to keep it, I’d reconsider.

Getting rid of it isn’t easy. Someone else is going to get far more enjoyment out of it.

And I’ll be able to get my daughter into her Jeep she really wants.

Got a Trek Top or a soft top you are looking to get rid of?

I only have the premium top that’s on it. Sold the hard top little over a year ago.

JAGS

Hooked
Oh man, good luck with sale, certainly understand why. Heck of a Jeep and a great buy for someone. Looking fwd to seeing the JL get built!

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

It will be easier to drop coin on the JL when the JK isnt staring me in the face every day just sitting there.

And there are few mild built JLs rolling around town now. So mine rolling stock is giving me the itch. Lol.

Yeah.. I'm with you... scary shit... My kid (10) can't even keep his shoe tied and he's going to be operating a vehicle in 5 years.. :crazyeyes: But my plan is to give him my JKUR (if he deserves it) and he is going wheeling with me whether he likes it or not! lol

My daughter wants a Jeep for sure. It may not be a Wrangler, but it will be something we can still hit dirt in. And I’m looking forward to that day. [emoji106]

Sad to see it go I'm sure, but the JL is a great place holder. You will make many more memories with that.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

That’s the plan. Just turning the page, not closing the book. It does have a sad element, won’t lie. My daughter told me tonight “that will always our first Jeep.” [emoji22]

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Dude. I hear you on the insurance.

I’d have to unbuild this one to get it to something he would half enjoy. If he or my daughter were begging me to keep it, I’d reconsider.

My son is already asking how much it would cost for him to move to 37’s or 40’s. [emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]

Drive up here for the weekend and we will do a big swap party. My son will end up on 37’s with an Enforcer and you will have a 2.75” lift with 35’s. I’ll pay you $1k for the swap and do the work...and we can drink some 🥃🥃. You can keep your Jeep and your son will love it. That’s a win/win.

Edit: oh, and my insurance almost tripled. [emoji15] Can’t wait to insure another boy in 1.5 years.

Last edited:

jesse3638

Hooked
My son is already asking how much it would cost for him to move to 37’s or 40’s. [emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]

Drive up here for the weekend and we will do a big swap party. My son will end up on 37’s with an Enforcer and you will have a 2.75” lift with 35’s. I’ll pay you $1k for the swap and do the work...and we can drink some 🥃🥃. You can keep your Jeep and your son will love it. That’s a win/win.

Edit: oh, and my insurance almost tripled. [emoji15] Can’t wait to insure another boy in 1.5 years.

Fortunately ours didn't triple. It did go up by about 50% though. Ironically it was the cheapest to list the Jeep as his primary vehicle to get the lowest rate...haha.

JAGS

Hooked

You are not helping make this easier. Lol. For the moment, I’ll stick with plan A.

I have twins. In high school. That bandaid is going to hurt like mofo when cars and insurance hit the budget.

Top Bottom