Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: JKUR Needs a New Home

Quote Originally Posted by benatc1 View Post
    Not sure If you got my reply before, but a few people I know have had good luck on Ebay selling vehicles

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app
    I need to look into a couple options. eBay, never would have thought of that. Thanks.
    I think I may consider lifting my Jeep. Or not.
    The Evolution of ENVY

Quote Originally Posted by JAGS View Post
    My recent bump got nixed with the bug update. Bummer. Try again.

Yes, I need to list on CL or somewhere else.

Iíll also post up a few more pics soon.
    So did mine. I also had mentioned that a dog named spot used to help sell vehicles here in Southern California. Maybe you could give that a try..haha

Bump? Might as well.

Question if anyone cares to chime in. Iím a little reluctant to deal with Craigslist scammers. Any good recommendations on auto sales sites. Thereís quite a few and Iíve never listed a vehicle before.
    The Evolution of ENVY

Bump? Might as well.

Question if anyone cares to chime in. I’m a little reluctant to deal with Craigslist scammers. Any good recommendations on auto sales sites. There’s quite a few and I’ve never listed a vehicle before.
    You could get a quote from CarMax.... it's about as easy as it gets.... I know you won't get as much... but it's hassle free and fast. Like 2 hour Fast. It's worth a free quote and they will honor it for 7 days. Or what about selling it to a small dealer.... or put an ad in AutoTrader.

Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter View Post
    You could get a quote from CarMax.... it's about as easy as it gets.... I know you won't get as much... but it's hassle free and fast. Like 2 hour Fast. It's worth a free quote and they will honor it for 7 days. Or what about selling it to a small dealer.... or put an ad in AutoTrader.
    Iím with you. Iíve got a quote from carvana and instant auto trader quote, which basically connected me with a local used sales lot.

Iím considering it. Would swap my king shocks possibly if I go that route.

Thought about actually doing the auto trader ad. Is that fairly legit?
    The Evolution of ENVY

Iím with you. Iíve got a quote from carvana and instant auto trader quote, which basically connected me with a local used sales lot.

Iím considering it. Would swap my king shocks possibly if I go that route.

Thought about actually doing the auto trader ad. Is that fairly legit?
    Legit?.... I don't know... it seems a little classier than craigslist.... but you'll still have to deal with some weirdos. lol

Thereís ebay. Iíve never bought or sold vehicles there, I have friends that have and it seems pretty straight forward. I would think it would help eliminate the scammers.

Bump? Might as well.

Question if anyone cares to chime in. Iím a little reluctant to deal with Craigslist scammers. Any good recommendations on auto sales sites. Thereís quite a few and Iíve never listed a vehicle before.
    I sold my trailer and neighbors boat on Facebook Marketplace in a few days. Give that a try, plus you can see profiles to see if they are a shit bag.

Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter View Post
    Legit?.... I don't know... it seems a little classier than craigslist.... but you'll still have to deal with some weirdos. lol
    Ha ha. True Iím sure.

Quote Originally Posted by nbunga View Post
    Thereís ebay. Iíve never bought or sold vehicles there, I have friends that have and it seems pretty straight forward. I would think it would help eliminate the scammers.
    Quote Originally Posted by MericaMade View Post
    I sold my trailer and neighbors boat on Facebook Marketplace in a few days. Give that a try, plus you can see profiles to see if they are a shit bag.
    Thanks for the heads up. Some things to look into for sure.
    The Evolution of ENVY

Knows a Thing or Two Seahawkfan's Avatar
    Check out OfferUp. My son told me try it. I posted my Rubi take-off wheels and tires at 9:30pm and they were sold the next morning. Did again with my XD's and 35's the following week. Same thing sold overnight. I know it's not a whole Jeep, but I was pretty surprised. Good luck.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast