Topless.

billybob990

this is really a general question, when you go topless what do you do about the seat belts in the back? there loud and annoying but i cant really tie them because of people sitting back there.:icon_crazy:

Skid_Kid

Buy some Velcro strips so you can secure them to the roll bar.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

billybob990

Buy some Velcro strips so you can secure them to the roll bar.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

i was going to do that but i cant find any actual ready to go straps ive searched walmart up and down and all they have are sew on and stick on lol ill just order some online. Thanks

LGPow2006

I use the Velcro cable ties....like the one on your laptop power supply. I think I have seen them at office supply stores

billybob990

I use the Velcro cable ties....like the one on your laptop power supply. I think I have seen them at office supply stores

thanks for the feed back, but... lol there isnt a office supply store for about 80 miles im in the middle of no where ohio lol but the kind your talking about would be nice ill look for them on ebay.

billybob990

Haha my tires are a little loud but these seat belts are LOUD lol I turned the music up till the speakers were blaring and going 55 with the tires roaring and could still hear them

Sent from my ADR6350 using WAYALIFE mobile app

SP77

On mine I just pull'em out all the way until the ratchet-lock starts. Then buckle them up, let them roll back in and sinch'em up nice and tight. No flaps.

Top Bottom