Bestop customer service not servicing the customer?

GeoWillys

Not sure if Bestop is a forum supporter, didn't see them listed but from what I understand they make the factory black twill soft tops for the JKs. Anyways I go to my local shop to order and have installed a new black twill soft, I dont have the space to do the install. They had none in stock at Bestop when I placed the order so they had to do a "Special order", this was Feb 25th. So I call for an update and get told that they have 2 in stock but cannot ship one to my shop because they cannot cancel a "special order". This makes absolutely no sense to me, why they could not ship one from stock and put my "special order" back in stock. Anyone else have any experience in dealing with them? I love my soft top but it is 3 years old and needs to go but really... what is with the bullshit red tape accounting bean counting inventory cluster f..k?:icon_crazy:

mattfl

Bestop has the best customer service I've ever experienced. I was having an issue with my trek top nx plus. During the right conditions the top, the flap right above the rear window would start flapping uncontrollably. Bestop sent me a replacement top piece, which did not fix the issue, and then sent me a whole new top, they even sent me the new zipperless version. All of this was $0 out of pocket for me. My original top was going on 5 years old and had been on 2 different Jeeps even. So Bestop customer service gets an A+ from me.

GeoWillys

Update

Well they rescinded their original response and finally agreed to ship the top they had in stock. Why this wouldn't have been their original response is beyond me if everyone has always had a positive experience with them.

One latch on the header bar on my trektop nx snapped while I was driving on the highway. The top flipped into sunrider mode at 75 mph snapping the header bar in two. I sent a photo to Morris 4x4 and they contacted Bestop. Bestop send a new top immediately. That was my experience with them.

Honor2afault

Caught the Bug
Shout out for Customer Service

Alright, I have to give a shout out to Bestop. During our wheeling I have broken 3 of the 4 door rails and I called to order replacements, and told them they all broke on trees off-roading. They shipped all 3 free of charge, "as a courtesy". That's awesome customer service and product support.

Clutch

Caught the Bug
Alright, I have to give a shout out to Bestop. During our wheeling I have broken 3 of the 4 door rails and I called to order replacements, and told them they all broke on trees off-roading. They shipped all 3 free of charge, "as a courtesy". That's awesome customer service and product support.

Nice!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

zimm

Caught the Bug
I don't have much to add, but my wheeling buddy bought the sunrider soft panel for his JLUR hardtop and the the Z-pin thing at the end of the tension cable broke. They sent him an entire new top for free and didn't want the old one back. How's that for customer service? Wish it would have fit my JKUR.

Top Bottom