Check my Parts List

Glen1978

Doin up my JKUR for some Colorado trails and roadtrippin to surrounding areas. This is not my first rodeo by far. Built multiple Jeeps, buggies, Toyotas, etc....so Im not new to the scene. Just never built up a JK. So what I have now and already bought.

- bone stock 2014 JKUR w/cut fenders
- CORE 4x4 tier 4 front lowers and rear upper.
- Mastercraft Courser MXT 37x12.5-17 tires going on stock rims for now with 1.5" Spidertrax spacers

Here is what Im buying.

- Evo 3" plush ride springs
- Crown extended F/R brake lines
- Synergy weld on raised front track bar/steering stab mount
- Crown RHD drag link for flip with Teraflex insert
- Rock Krawler adjustable F/R sway bar links
- Rock Krawler rear spring cups for spring alignment to keep bow out
- Artec weld on rear raised track bar mount
- Rancho F/R 9000 shocks
- Poison Spyder BFH II F/R bumpers
- Evo hinge mount tire carrier
- LOD signature series sliders
- Smittybilt x20 10k winch w/rope
- Rock Krawler F/R bump stop kits
- JKS exhaust spacer (till I get front shaft)

That narrows it up for now till I recoup some cash and add a few more things. Planning on trying to run stock track bars for now and tie rod (will shoot for something aluminum in the future). Hopefully stock steering stab will hold in there a minute. Will have to run stock 4.10s for awhile till I tear front axle up and decide on tons or just upgrade front housing to PR44. Will definetly add C-gussets now. Talked myself out of truss/sleeves as they usually wreck more shit than fix.

What do you guys think? Change some stuff out? Add some things? Delete some shit? Need it to work till I can do more. Im in the middle of Colorado so it gets used.....3 hours to any mall....lol!

Braxtonsag

Looks good to me, I’d skip replacing the track bars if you’re going to run brackets anyways. Stock are plenty fine if you don’t need the adjustability (which you won’t with brackets). Stock tie rod should hold up for a little while but you’ll definitely want to upgrade it sooner than later, lots of big boulders to hit in CO. Iv been on 37s for a year and have been using the factory stabilizer this whole time, seems to be doing fine!

I’d also skip exhaust spacers and just let it eat that front shaft. My boots been ripped a year and it still works fine but I really need to get around to replacing the whole shaft. Those spacers iv heard are a nightmare though. Could probably skip the rear spring wedges as well being that you’re only doing 3”.

If you haven’t bought the tires yet I’d suggest using all the money on the parts I just saved you from buying and atleast going with stt pros. They will walk circles around those mastercraft tires

Last edited:

bouche03

I realize that budget might be an issue, but I would take a hard pass on the Smittybilt winch and go Warn everyday, especially with their rebate right now.

bouche03

Try Exodus and see what Bubba can do. I got mine from Amazon at the time because I got a rebate on my first Chase/Amazon card purchase, and then the Warn rebate on top of that. Running the tried and true M8000S. Thing has never failed me and gotten me and many others out of jams, on and off road.

Braxtonsag

Iv always found northridge to be the cheapest, even cheaper than eBay which is really surprising. Use code sharktank and you get 10% off and free shipping.

BlacknRedJK

Iv always found northridge to be the cheapest, even cheaper than eBay which is really surprising. Use code sharktank and you get 10% off and free shipping.

Yeah... Fuck Northridge. How about recommending a reputable and honest vendor instead? Bubba at Exodus is a great choice. After all his company is a forum supporter and he stands behind his work [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Braxtonsag

Yeah... Fuck Northridge. How about recommending a reputable and honest vendor instead? Bubba at Exodus is a great choice. After all his company is a forum supporter and he stands behind his work [emoji1360]

Okay fuck northridge then lol I recommended them based on my experiences. I never said don’t go to exodus, Iv just never bought from him. He’s helped me before but I don’t know who sells what and what retailers the forum doesn’t support. As far as I knew he was only selling tie rods(but I also haven’t looked into it because I haven’t bought anything recently). Of course I’d suggest going with someone that supports the forum over someone who doesn’t.

The only ones that I was aware of were jcr and steer smarts.

WJCO

Meme King
I just ordered some stuff from Exodus this morning. I've had good transactions with him in the past.

Glen1978

Well this is all in my cart at Northridge. They are somewhat local to me in CO and have good prices. Now I do have to pay taxes on it. I wonder does Exodus have EVERYTHING I need that I listed? Im from Texas and would love to support a small shop from my home state.

Braxtonsag

Well this is all in my cart at Northridge. They are somewhat local to me in CO and have good prices. Now I do have to pay taxes on it. I wonder does Exodus have EVERYTHING I need that I listed? Im from Texas and would love to support a small shop from my home state.

I just looked at exodus website and they seem to have a massive selection and free shipping over $150. I’d try shopping there first. He has a set of synergy shock brackets I haven’t been able to find anywhere else except extreme terrain, and lord knows I ain’t ordering from them.

Glen1978

Well deleted the exhaust spacers and coil correction wedges and added the Artec coil mounts. Ive got to cut and weld the track bar bracket on back there so might as well just do the coil buckets at the same time. My only hang up with these are they have the stock and stretched setting. Im thinking I really need adjustable LCAs to move the rear axle back some to center tire up in wheelwell and keep it off of the pinch weld. What yall think?

Deleted the Shittybilt and put a Warn M8000-S in the cart. Northridge has the $100 rebate and gave me a $50 dollar gift card when I added the Warn to the cart.....no brainer.

Last edited:

Braxtonsag

Iv been running 3.5” with stock rear control arms for a year, shouldn’t have any issues with the pinch seam

nbunga

Caught the Bug
Give Bubba at Exodus a call. He doesn’t just sell you parts. He helps you figure out what’s best for your situation. He’s very helpful. And he can get everything the big guys can.

Bear_JT

Hooked
Another vote for Exodus here! Bubba is the best to deal with hands down. He can get you set up and done right. Dont waste your time and money with Northridge.

Glen1978

PM sent to Bubba this morning. Will see what he says. Also sent one to River City Offroad. Ive bought alot of shit from Marcus and he has done me right and so far his prices are better than Northridge.

sm31

Give Bubba at Exodus a call. He doesn’t just sell you parts. He helps you figure out what’s best for your situation. He’s very helpful. And he can get everything the big guys can.

I've come to value this type of service more than ever... and I think it can ultimately save you more than the big-box shops ever could.

And in full disclosure I'm also a Texas boy. :)

desertrunner

I agree with the previous statement of if you can afford it buy a warn winch and not a shittybuilt, also I think you may be over thinking the rear coils a bit, with just rear uppers to set your pinion you shouldn't have an issue with your coils bowing that bad. And you can always add the wedges later if they don't look the way you think they should.
Where you really run into coil bow issued is when you have rear lowers that you set too long or buy into rock krawlers stupid ass "mid arm" sales gimick (ask me how I know)

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom