Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: VIDEO - JL JOURNAL : Armoring Up the Underside with EVO ProTek Skid Plates

Another great video. I am really enjoying all the videos you two have been posting. Thank you for all your hard work.

Quote Originally Posted by pop2tu View Post
    Another great video. I am really enjoying all the videos you two have been posting. Thank you for all your hard work.
    Thank you. I won't lie, it's been tough but we've been having fun

Glad you've been enjoying our videos

As I watch the Wayalife productions and (can't help but to...) compare them with similar content, it is exciting to see how your work is moving the bar, and having a strong influence on the community in general. And even though I'm still in a JK, I find the JL Journal videos very relevant and educational.

THANK YOU!!

Quote Originally Posted by sm31 View Post
    As I watch the Wayalife productions and (can't help but to...) compare them with similar content, it is exciting to see how your work is moving the bar, and having a strong influence on the community in general. And even though I'm still in a JK, I find the JL Journal videos very relevant and educational.

THANK YOU!!
    LOL!! Strong influence as in, other are trying to copy our style? Glad to hear our videos have been educational to you.

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    LOL!! Strong influence as in, other are trying to copy our style? Glad to hear our videos have been educational to you.
    Haha! I was thinking about content... along the lines of observations, advice, etc. That's where I see the strong (positive!) influence on the community. It's definitely apparent in the offroad community here in AK.

Haha! I was thinking about content... along the lines of observations, advice, etc. That's where I see the strong (positive!) influence on the community. It's definitely apparent in the offroad community here in AK.
    LOL!! Well, I'm new to all this Jeep stuff and no where near the profession that I'm sure others out there are.

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    LOL!! Well, I'm new to all this Jeep stuff...
    Well, here's to being a quick study.

Edit: I do have a question about the power tools in your videos. Have you done a video review on them or is there a thread on the forum? I don't recall seeing one... I'm about to make the switch from air to battery tools. Been more than happy with my (plug in...) Milwaukee Sawzall but that's the only experience I have with their tools. Thanks again!!
    Last edited by sm31; 04-07-2019 at 04:22 AM.

Skids look good man. I bet your 11/16 is where you left it... next to the 10mm socket.

Another great "how to" video and especially when just shooting from the hip!

Well, here's to being a quick study.

Edit: I do have a question about the power tools in your videos. Have you done a video review on them or is there a thread on the forum? I don't recall seeing one... I'm about to make the switch from air to battery tools. Been more than happy with my (plug in...) Milwaukee Sawzall but that's the only experience I have with their tools. Thanks again!!
    I have not but really should. Like you, I used to use all air tools but made the switch to Milwaukee M18's a while ago and have never looked back. They're great on the trail too and if you can get your friends to run them as well, you can all use the same battery and you don't all have to carry the same stuff. It works out great

Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter View Post
    Skids look good man. I bet your 11/16 is where you left it... next to the 10mm socket.
    OMG - so true

Quote Originally Posted by blacker1 View Post
    Another great "how to" video and especially when just shooting from the hip!
    Glad you enjoyed it

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast