Thread: All New LOD Destroyer Series Roof Rack

Advertiser

All New LOD Destroyer Series Roof Rack

Hey Jeepers! Not sure if you've heard, but we have been working long and hard to get the "All New Destroyer Series Sliding Roof Rack" ready for production! We’re making good progress on the Jeep JKU, just need to tidy up a few details and accessories, and hope to start on the production jigs next week. So it won’t be long now! We’re still shooting for mid to late summer for the JLU version. Stay tuned for more release info and photos! Questions and comments are always welcome!

https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/...ries-Roof-Rack

Advertiser
    And in case you missed the announcement. Here is a quick video with a few more pictures! Check it out and let us know what you think. We're doing some load testing over the next few days and hope to have some numbers soon.

Similar Threads

1. All New LOD Destroyer Series Roof Rack
    By LōD Offroad in forum Jeep JK Wrangler
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-12-2019, 05:16 PM
  2. All New LOD Destroyer Series Roof Rack
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-20-2019, 11:38 PM
  3. LoD JK Destroyer Series Bumpers Now Available!!!
    Replies: 148
    Last Post: 01-15-2019, 06:17 PM
  4. LoD Destroyer Series Rock sliders?
    By agiron in forum Jeep Show & Tell
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 08-31-2017, 04:13 AM
  5. Roof rack for 3D JK for mounting roof top tent
    By Alexander in forum Jeep JK Wrangler
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-05-2017, 12:49 PM