Moab Early June

Jsouder53

Hooked
My wife and I will be heading to Moab Saturday June 8th and leaving Saturday June 15th. Jasont0311 will possibly be joining as well. We will most likely be primitive camping somewhere in the area, not certain on campground yet. Will probably have a list and just wing it on what’s available. We will have dates in the next week or so.

Will anyone else be in the area early June?

Last edited:

jdofmemi

I just got back.

It was an epic trip, best I have ever had.
You will certainly enjoy it, and there are trails for all levels.

I do recommend trying to get someone who has been before to join, it could be pretty intimidating otherwise.
Check out the Red Rock 4 Wheelers site. They have good trail descriptions and maps, also the criteria they use to rate the trails.

https://www.rr4w.com/Trails-Home.cfm

Most important, have a great time!

Jsouder53

Hooked
I just got back.

It was an epic trip, best I have ever had.
You will certainly enjoy it, and there are trails for all levels.

I do recommend trying to get someone who has been before to join, it could be pretty intimidating otherwise.
Check out the Red Rock 4 Wheelers site. They have good trail descriptions and maps, also the criteria they use to rate the trails.

https://www.rr4w.com/Trails-Home.cfm

Most important, have a great time!

I have a guide book from last year when I planned to go then ended up moving. I need to pull it out of storage lol I’ll have to check out that website as well! Thank you. Also, resurectionjk mentioned he might be able to meet up.

Make sure your Jeep is in good shape. Moab is not kind to marginal rigs.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I just started to fix up anything that I’ve been putting off through winter lol also, we don’t plan on going on difficult trails.

jasont0311

Caught the Bug
I've been looking up trails and its getting me excited. As much as I dont want to I think I'm still going to trailer. 1 my wife wants to stop in Salt lake and load up at one of the Asian markets. 2 I want to take it easy on my little 3.8 with 140k on the clock. Although if she expired it would be a perfect excuse to keep on going south to Motech🤔

Jsouder53

Hooked
I've been looking up trails and its getting me excited. As much as I dont want to I think I'm still going to trailer. 1 my wife wants to stop in Salt lake and load up at one of the Asian markets. 2 I want to take it easy on my little 3.8 with 140k on the clock. Although if she expired it would be a perfect excuse to keep on going south to Motech[emoji848]

Glad to hear you’re getting excited about it! I already went through all of Eddie’s videos. Even those from 11 years ago lol

Makes sense that you want to trailer it... We’ll be wanting to make a stop in Salt Lake City too at the ikea.

Damn... two WAYALIFE members passing through town. Sounds like we may have to make a side trip either on your way through or on your way back. Or at least lunch or something of the sorts.

Jsouder53

Hooked
Damn... two WAYALIFE members passing through town. Sounds like we may have to make a side trip either on your way through or on your way back. Or at least lunch or something of the sorts.

Maybe we’ll just have to stop by on our way to Moab since you’ll probably be in Moab when we leave.

Slimebones

And when sitting at the bottom of an obstacle, contemplating whether you can do it, just go for it. You will be amazed at the traction out there and the actual ability of your Jeep. Amazing!

Top Bottom