Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Moab Early June

Nothing but a Thing RESURECTIONJK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsouder53 View Post
    Thank you for the encouragement!
    I’ll be sure to provide just the right amount of peer pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by RESURECTIONJK View Post
    I’ll be sure to provide just the right amount of peer pressure.
    Hahaha that’s certainly beneficial

My wife and I will be heading to Moab Saturday June 8th and leaving Saturday June 15th. Jasont0311 will possibly be joining as well. We will most likely be primitive camping somewhere in the area, not certain on campground yet. Will probably have a list and just wing it on what’s available. We will have dates in the next week or so.

Will anyone else be in the area early June?
    The wife and I will be there at the same time. Would love to wheel with y’all. Gotta make the trip from Tennessee. Plan on staying 10 days.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by kep01 View Post
    The wife and I will be there at the same time. Would love to wheel with y’all. Gotta make the trip from Tennessee. Plan on staying 10 days.

Wife and I are thinking about going around the same time in June. Still nailing down dates but if we go, would love to meet up with some guys.

Unfortunately we will not be making it... my wife is a school teacher and just found out she will not be teaching at her school again due to lack of students. That being said she found a new job and starts June 3rd.

Fresh Catch
    Unfortunately we will not be making it... my wife is a school teacher and just found out she will not be teaching at her school again due to lack of students. That being said she found a new job and starts June 3rd.
    Bummer, I was just going to reply that I'll be in town June 12th-13th with my wife and kid in tow. Never been to Moab, planning on some easier trails but would push it a bit if we had someone else there. Roadtripping from MA to CO, UT then back to CO over about 3 weeks.

We're looking at Fins n Things, Gemini Bridges/Bull Canyon, Long Canyon, Hurrah Pass, Picture Frame Arch, Hell's Revenge (probably using bypasses if solo), Dome Plateau, and Top of the World. We'll obviously have to narrow it down since we only have 2 days in town :-(

2015 JKUR on 35's, 2" lift, winch and a CB. I don't want to hijack your thread but would love the suggestions! Thanks!

- Tim

IMG_4085 (002).JPG

Quote Originally Posted by THelm120 View Post
    Bummer, I was just going to reply that I'll be in town June 12th-13th with my wife and kid in tow. Never been to Moab, planning on some easier trails but would push it a bit if we had someone else there. Roadtripping from MA to CO, UT then back to CO over about 3 weeks.
    It is a bummer, I was looking forward to it! But life got in the way, as it does on the occasion. We will make it there one day that’s for sure

We're looking at Fins n Things, Gemini Bridges/Bull Canyon, Long Canyon, Hurrah Pass, Picture Frame Arch, Hell's Revenge (probably using bypasses if solo), Dome Plateau, and Top of the World. We'll obviously have to narrow it down since we only have 2 days in town :-(

2015 JKUR on 35's, 2" lift, winch and a CB. I don't want to hijack your thread but would love the suggestions! Thanks!

- Tim
    Sounds like a great list of trails, the thread is yours since we had to back out.

Hooked
    It is a bummer, I was looking forward to it! But life got in the way, as it does on the occasion. We will make it there one day thatÂ’s for sure

Sounds like a great list of trails, the thread is yours since we had to back out.
    I'm in the same boat. I just hired a new manager but she wouldn't be able to start until early June. I'm not going to hand over the keys until she's trained up. I'll have to keep living my Jeep life through everyone's photos.

- Tim

IMG_4085 (002).JPG
    We will be there with kids in tow as well. Should be the same time frame

Too bad about the timing, but congratulations on your wife's new job. Hopefully it works out as well as yours seems to have.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast