Question for Cooper SST Pro tire owners

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
I’m thinking about ordering some new tires and I’m leaning towards BFG KM3s or Cooper SST pros. My biggest gripe about my KM2s is that the lugs get lots chunks taken out from playing on the rocks. I don’t know if the KM3s would do the same, but I’m guessing yes. I’m wondering if Cooper tire owners are experiencing the same thing?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Ive run 2 sets over the past couple of years. Jeep pretty much only sees trail time. I have not experienced chunks breaking off of the tread.

benatc1

Hooked
I've also ran 2 sets of coopers and not only have been very happy with the way they perform, I also felt as if they didn't chuck out and bad as other tires I've owned. Plus alot of BFGs run small. Not sure of the KM3s

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

I love my coopers. They are wearing great and not chunking at all. We’ve got nasty sharp granite here on our trails and they take a beating like nothing I’ve seen. They hook up great, balance well and again, they wear great.

One more positive review for the Coopers. I’m running 37 x 13.5 x 17 on my JKU and I love them. No chunking like my previous KM2s. And they are remarkably quiet I just got back from running the tough trails around St George and the guy following me stopped me to ask what tires I was running. He said he’d never seen tires hook up in the rocks like that. Like the man said. Just buy them.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I’ll take some pictures in the morning when it’s light out, but I’ve got just over 33,000 miles and I’d say I’ve got half tread left, or damn close to it. I’ll easily get 45-50k out of them.

Top Bottom