JL tailgate check strap

Feldhahn05

Just noticed today after four wheeling that my tailgate check strap was mangled and broken. I have no idea what happened but more importantly anyone have a price on one? I have looked and cant find it at all and dealers wont be open till Monday.

Attachments

• 20190406_195647.jpg
    20190406_195647.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 208

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Just noticed today after four wheeling that my tailgate check strap was mangled and broken. I have no idea what happened but more importantly anyone have a price on one? I have looked and cant find it at all and dealers wont be open till Monday.

Pretty sure a wheeling trip had nothing to do with it. Do you have kids?:yup: Most likely dealer part. Quadratec has them for JK don't see one for the JL

Feldhahn05

Pretty sure a wheeling trip had nothing to do with it. Do you have kids?:yup: Most likely dealer part. Quadratec has them for JK don't see one for the JL

I'm not saying wheeling specifically did this. I do have kids. It definitely happened during the trip though and they swear up and down they didn't do it and so does my wife lol im guessing my wife did it though maybe forced it shut somehow some way I mean we had a cooler in the trunck also but it doesn't have a single scuff on it so who knows. Anyhow though I'm just wondering on a price is the big question cause I have been to the dealer to grab some thing like plastic tabs and small interior screws for the overhead trim and they are expensive as crap! Should be a simple fix though I would think

Top Bottom