Wiring Harness Clip

Ruvicon

Can anyone ID this clip/tie strap that holds the wiring harness to the firewall? I want to cut several of these to recover the harness, but would like to know if I can replace them first, otherwise I’ll try to disassemble them which is a PIA.

IMG_8430.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jdofmemi

I agree they are a PITA

Not sure where to get them. I usually use a pick tool, or a very small screwdriver to work the latch loose.

They work just like a zip tie

Slimebones

Can anyone ID this clip/tie strap that holds the wiring harness to the firewall? I want to cut several of these to recover the harness, but would like to know if I can replace them first, otherwise I’ll try to disassemble them which is a PIA.

View attachment 324639

The clips I have seen like these are usually attached to something. I cut that loose strand off and use a common zip/wire tie through that slot. Hope that makes sense. No pic to back this up, will try to find one.

WillysJkJeeper

Last edited:

Ruvicon

I talked the eBay seller to package them in lots of 10 instead of 500 (who needs that many laying around) which he did. Still pricey @ $19.99, but I couldn’t find them anywhere else. Item ID# 223478802273

Top Bottom