funding parts

Webe

Bout 7 years ago my wife at the time said the Jeep had to go. Needless to say I still own the Jeep and she is gone. :rock:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
How to fund parts (Old School)

Step 1: Get a job.

Step 2: Buy parts with the money you earned providing something of real value to society.

How to fund parts (New School)

Step 1: Buy yoga pants.

Step 2: Make youtube videos of parts while bouncing around wearing said yoga pants...all the while admitting that you don't know what any of the parts do or why they are really necessary.

Step 3: Wait for the free parts to roll in.

Last edited:

fiend

Caught the Bug

Step 2: Buy parts with the money you earned providing something of real value to society.

Step 2: Make youtube videos of parts while bouncing around wearing said yoga pants...all the while admitting that you don't know what any of the parts do or why they are really necessary.

I have to say, the new way sounds easier. Too bad I can’t wear yoga pants. ☹️

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King

Lol.

If I wore yoga pants, people would come and take my Jeep parts away.

I think if I were to wear yoga pants I’d be arrested and involuntarily committed for a health evaluation. This would prevent what I do for step 1

jdofmemi

Quote of the day!

I guess I just don't get the "new school" way.

I better keep my day job

Top Bottom