Jeep Renegade TH - Off-road Shocks/struts ?

Libertyless

Hi,

Having a Jeep Renegade Trailhawk for 1 year now and living in Canada, driving daily on ice and snow for half a year with road in bad shape and sometime on country road (cabin and hunting).
I did a tire upgrade (BF Ko2 225/65/17) and i still feel the driving experience a bit hard for a SUV with off-road package. So, i was wondering if it was possible de put some off-road shocks on it. Something like Bilstein B6 Off-road or something similar. I don't know the rules and issues for this kind of changes.

Does anyone have ever tried to do that?

Thanks,

IDoMy0wnRacing

Hi,

Having a Jeep Renegade Trailhawk for 1 year now and living in Canada, driving daily on ice and snow for half a year with road in bad shape and sometime on country road (cabin and hunting).
I did a tire upgrade (BF Ko2 225/65/17) and i still feel the driving experience a bit hard for a SUV with off-road package. So, i was wondering if it was possible de put some off-road shocks on it. Something like Bilstein B6 Off-road or something similar. I don't know the rules and issues for this kind of changes.

Does anyone have ever tried to do that?

Thanks,

Struts.jpg

I am running the same tires that you are.
When I lifted the Renegade, I upgraded the struts with Bilstein B6.
I Love the way it rides.

Top Bottom