Locker Switches

bhaner

I have three switches for my ARB air lockers. Compressor, front lock, and rear lock.

Curious as to what order people put them in.

I imagine it is all personal preference... But I am thinking about having them built into a winch/locker switch plate to cover up the rubicon switches.

ARBControls.jpg

RubiconSwitches.jpg
663c4ff2e182101c9dfd5ac8b0cfecf4.jpg

bhaner

I went compressor, front, then rear. I think it just comes down to personal preference

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yeah. I spent some time thinking about it and couldn't think of many reasons to set the order one way.

I did put my compressor switch on the right side so I could reach it from the passenger door. My compressor is under the passenger seat and that is where the air chuck is.

I figured I would use the rear more because the front doesn't lock without the rear. But I find myself just hitting all three when shit hits the fan...

I do want to ditch that whole switch panel. My hand hits it when I shift the transfer case.

Last edited:

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
Personally, I like the look of the stock switches. I wish Jeep would make them easier to modify. Since I didn’t start out with a rubicon I’m running the ARB switches on the day star panel. From left to right I have compressor, front locker, rear locker.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jorgelrod

Hooked
I have mine on the A-pillar, compressor, front and then rear locker

Attachments

• 860D0045-0FA0-4A41-877E-EE32312428F0.jpg
    860D0045-0FA0-4A41-877E-EE32312428F0.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 75
Top Bottom