Yukon Grizzly Locker

cason1975

I have a 2013 Wrangler. Automatic transmission. About 6 months ago I put Grizzly locker in the rear. Anytime that I slow down into a curve the Jeep goes into limp mode. I know that the locker is causing the speed sensors to read to different speeds. My question is that has anyone have the same setup and is there anyway of tricking the computer?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

TheGrendel

I have a 2013 Wrangler. Automatic transmission. About 6 months ago I put Grizzly locker in the rear. Anytime that I slow down into a curve the Jeep goes into limp mode. I know that the locker is causing the speed sensors to read to different speeds. My question is that has anyone have the same setup and is there anyway of tricking the computer?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

welcome to the site. i have heard of people having issues with a rear Grizzly and the automatic. supposedly, manuals do not have the same problem. i don't know why.

NastyNate

Auto lockers will throw you in to limp mode if you have an automatic transmission, i have the yukon locker in the rear of mine and have zero issues but i have a 6spd manual.

Top Bottom