Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445

Thread: FREE HAT to the first person who actually offends us!

Quote Originally Posted by longarmwj View Post
    The original comment was directed towards me. I’ll talk with Kevin when I get a chance to, if that’s what you meant.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    If you think they give 2 shits what you think then you’re delusional.

That said, with a response like this it’s best if you keep your “friendship” in good standing. As for me I’m not interested in associating with the likes of you any longer. You just go do you.

Quote Originally Posted by Trail JK View Post
    If you think they give 2 shits what you think then you’re delusional.

That said, with a response like this it’s best if you keep your “friendship” in good standing. As for me I’m not interested in associating with the likes of you any longer. You just go do you.

Bit harsh but whatever 🤷🏻*♂️

Captain Imachurity
    2003 WJ Build Thread
    2017 Gobi JKU Build Thread
    2016 Renegade Sport Build Thread
    2019 Compass Sport Build Thread

Knows a Thing or Two MericaMade's Avatar
    I'd say ignore the post, who gives a shit, and quit giving these two companies any publicity. Let them talk their shit they'll expose themself. It's the internet and I guaranteed if you ran into them on a Jeep run it would be a completely different situation.

Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Last edited by MericaMade; 09-23-2019 at 04:37 PM.

FREE HAT to the first person who actually offends us!

Quote Originally Posted by MericaMade View Post
    I'd say ignore the post, who gives a shit, and quit giving these two companies any publicity. Let them talk their shit they'll expose themself. It's the internet and I guaranteed if you ran into then on a Jeep run it would be a completely different situation.

Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app
    There isn’t a single person on this forum I would deny help to if I came across them broken on the trail or on the road. The whole “you’re irrelevant to us because you sometimes talk to somebody we don’t like” thinking is getting out of hand and has gone too far.

Edit: I can’t read. Thought you meant if you ran into anybody from this forum on the trail

Captain Imachurity
    2003 WJ Build Thread
    2017 Gobi JKU Build Thread
    2016 Renegade Sport Build Thread
    2019 Compass Sport Build Thread

Overlander put it best. I want nothing to do with their "community". The garbage that they produce and how they promote it is pathetic to say the least.
    2014 JKUR "Stumps"

Quote Originally Posted by MR.Ty View Post
    Overlander put it best. I want nothing to do with their "community". The garbage that they produce and how they promote it is pathetic to say the least.
    I’m with you as well. I began to watch one of their videos and can’t honestly remember finishing it.

Anyway, this, here, meaning WAL, is all I need.
    2013 JKU Sport "Spider" with some EVO goodies and a chop here and there

DIY trail/tube door build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24449-My-DIY-Doors

Overall "build thread" http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?2...ker-quot-build

Been Around the Block Jaybird 11's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by USMC Wrangler View Post
    I’m with you as well. I began to watch one of their videos and can’t honestly remember finishing it.

Anyway, this, here, meaning WAL, is all I need.
    Im with you on that. Not much wheeling in their videos. Way to much of them bumping their gums about shit they know nothing about.

Sent from my SM-G920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Been Around the Block PokerStogey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharkey View Post
    What a joke. These tools are on about minute 12 of their 15 minutes of fame. It won’t take long for people (including manufacturers) to get sick of the leeches. I read through some of their FB posts and frankly, I find it disgusting. They should change their name to “Welfare on Wheels” with all of the begging for free places to stay, free parts, free money, free whatever.
    I think you’re giving society of today too much credit brother

Been Around the Block Braxtonsag's Avatar
    I’m bummed Jeremy from Rock Krawler chimed in. Either way, glad I bought an adams shaft and not a tom woods. That post is the gathering of the people that don’t know how to read the rules of a forum. Fuck ain’t like the first rule “opinions expressed on this forum are not the opinions of Eddie and Cindy”

Nothing but a Thing RESURECTIONJK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Braxtonsag View Post
    I’m bummed Jeremy from Rock Krawler chimed in. Either way, glad I bought an adams shaft and not a tom woods. That post is the gathering of the people that don’t know how to read the rules of a forum. Fuck ain’t like the first rule “opinions expressed on this forum are not the opinions of Eddie and Cindy”
    To be fair, I think finger painting a colored blocks are a bit more their speed as opposed to reading and listening

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445