FREE HAT to the first person who actually offends us! (litebrite)

Stepchild

I’ve noticed these particular YouTubers have been mentioned on this forum a few times now. Wouldn’t be funny if they were members on here. You never know??

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

We’ve never been members but we do like to see how much negativity is brought up around 2 people who are out enjoying life. It’s awesome so many wayalife folks watch our videos. Kind of cool we get more views per video and within a year or so of starting our channel we will surpass it. Nice to see how people really like to talk down about others they don’t know. I’ll make sure to say hi to Eddie at EJS On our sponsored trail ride we have together.

Stepchild

20190216211932-5cf5a91d-me.jpg

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

That’s actually really funny. Good job On that

longarmwj

Oil catch can 3.6

Personally I watch both. I watch a plethora of different jeep YouTube channels (as well as automotive channels in general).

I enjoy both Wayalife and Lite Brite videos, both for different reasons.

I enjoy Wayalife videos for Eddie and Cindy’s amazing production quality, story telling abilities, filming, and ability to fully convey an experience through a screen as if you were actually there. Not to mention the crazy thorough installation videos (basically a virtual Haynes manual for aftermarket Jeep installations lol).

I enjoy Lite Brites videos for the shenanigans and “why would you try that” moments, followed by “it actually made it” moments, as well as for some non Jeep content such as drifting, ice racing, and world rally championship.

Lite Brite videos feature some products and mods I and other members here aren’t a fan of, because members current and past here have had issues with the product quality or the company themselves, but I’ve never failed to be entertained by one of their videos.

Wayalife videos feature mods and products that we all support here, because we’ve seen proof of their success through years of Eddies videos and countless first hand accounts. Again, I’ve never failed to be entertained by one of their videos (and probably never will lol).

I had the opportunity to meet Kevin and Brittney at AOP (before drew almost fuckin died lol) and they were very hospitable and friendly. They even offered me and drew both the opportunity to ride in their turbocharged Razor, which we didn’t even hint at being interested in riding in.

I haven’t (yet, but it will come and can’t come soon enough) met Eddie and Cindy, but I have no doubts that they will be just as genuine in person as they are on the forums, and I eagerly wait for the day that I can finally ride with everyone out west.

Comparing the two isn’t apples to apples because they both have very different filming, modification, and story telling styles. I personally think both channels are good (despite my dislike for some of Lite Brites chosen aftermarket brands), and both are entertaining in their own right. Both of them put their JLs through the paces, and both undoubtedly have large fan bases.

That’s my neutral input on the topic lol.

Last edited:

Stepchild

Free hat to the first person who actually offends us. Lol
A few of y’all sound like a gaggle of Middle Ages school girls in here. Jesus. Don’t yall have a Jeep to build or some trails to go have fun on. Get off the Internet and go do something fun with your life, or is that beyond y’alls ability?
Y’all over here whining about shit that doesn’t have any impact on your life while we’re out here living the life you want. At least we had the balls to jump in and take the risk.
Hope y’all find some kind of positivity in life at some point besides talking shit like 7th grade girls. Peace

Stepchild

Personally I watch both. I watch a plethora of different jeep YouTube channels (as well as automotive channels in general).

I enjoy both Wayalife and Lite Brite videos, both for different reasons.

I enjoy Wayalife videos for Eddie and Cindy’s amazing production quality, story telling abilities, filming, and ability to fully convey an experience through a screen as if you were actually there. Not to mention the crazy thorough installation videos (basically a virtual Haynes manual for aftermarket Jeep installations lol).

I enjoy Lite Brites videos for the shenanigans and “why would you try that” moments, followed by “it actually made it” moments, as well as for some non Jeep content such as drifting, ice racing, and world rally championship.

Lite Brite videos feature some products and mods I and other members here aren’t a fan of, because members current and past here have had issues with the product quality or the company themselves, but I’ve never failed to be entertained by one of their videos.

Wayalife videos feature mods and products that we all support here, because we’ve seen proof of their success through years of Eddies videos and countless first hand accounts. Again, I’ve never failed to be entertained by one of their videos (and probably never will lol).

I had the opportunity to meet Kevin and Brittney at AOP (before drew almost fuckin died lol) and they were very hospitable and friendly. They even offered me and drew both the opportunity to ride in their turbocharged Razor, which we didn’t even hint at being interested in riding in.

I haven’t (yet, but it will come and can’t come soon enough) met Eddie and Cindy, but I have no doubts that they will be just as genuine in person as they are on the forums, and I eagerly wait for the day that I can finally ride with everyone out west.

Comparing the two isn’t apples to apples because they both have very different filming, modification, and story telling styles. I personally think both channels are good (despite my dislike for some of Lite Brites chosen aftermarket brands), and both are entertaining in their own right. Both of them put their JLs through the paces, and both undoubtedly have large fan bases.

That’s my neutral input on the topic lol.

Hey thanks!

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
A few of y’all sound like a gaggle of Middle Ages school girls in here. Jesus. Don’t yall have a Jeep to build or some trails to go have fun on. Get off the Internet and go do something fun with your life, or is that beyond y’alls ability?
Y’all over here whining about shit that doesn’t have any impact on your life while we’re out here living the life you want. At least we had the balls to jump in and take the risk.
Hope y’all find some kind of positivity in life at some point besides talking shit like 7th grade girls. Peace
Fuck off troll. Neither of you have any balls to act up like this.

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

longarmwj

Oh....
Oh danger....
You have no idea the lengths people will go through for a free article of clothing. You Amy want to take that back lol
Gonna be like Reddit roast me up in here

You know they have a r/toastme subreddit now where you post yourself on there so people can “butter you up” with compliments.

It’s just as cringe worthy as it sounds.

WJCO

Meme King
We’ve never been members but we do like to see how much negativity is brought up around 2 people who are out enjoying life. It’s awesome so many wayalife folks watch our videos. Kind of cool we get more views per video and within a year or so of starting our channel we will surpass it. Nice to see how people really like to talk down about others they don’t know. I’ll make sure to say hi to Eddie at EJS On our sponsored trail ride we have together.

Hey thanks!

Personally, I think you're just a troll. So just fuck off.

But if you truly are some Self-proclaimed YouTube Jeep celebrity, then you've violated the rules by posting here because you have a competing interest. In that case, kindly fuck off.

A.J.

Let’s see if I have this straight. You clearly have a following with your own channel. You are ambassadors of opposing brands to the supporters of this forum. Why would you waste your time defending these juvenile comments? Oh! More views! Publicity is publicity. Good or bad. Nicely played!

Stepchild

Let’s see if I have this straight. You clearly have a following with your own channel. You are ambassadors of opposing brands to the supporters of this forum. Why would you waste your time defending these juvenile comments? Oh! More views! Publicity is publicity. Good or bad. Nicely played!

We’re on a 14 hour drive and I was bored. Figured I’d finally chime in. It’s amusing.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Man I though you guys were low life’s when you had to whore your wife on YouTube just for views on your channel, but now, you have officially scrapped the bottom of the barrel by posting on here. Go fuck off

WJCO

Meme King

Guess it's not all that exciting being owned by Mays Promotions :idontknow:

Bullwinckle

Hooked

Funny because someone who is NOT offended wouldn’t say this or wouldn’t even mention anything. Quit being the little school girl you claim we all are. Grow up and find your testis apparently you’ve been sitting too long riding in your car because they turned to ovaries.

Top Bottom